Thread: Injection Q's

diesel21 is offline Member

Injection Q's

I use to inject in my shoulders, it was fine, i hated injected in my butt... anyway, I started to rotate, then started feeling little lupms from time to time from the uice... one of my friends had an operation from it, so i switched quickly!! (even though i know you are suppose to rotate)

is there any harm in always injected in your butt? I've tried my legs also... tow times where good, but everytime i try, i hit so many dam nerves that my muscle shakes way too much.... and yes i inject very carefully,,

also.. this is something i always wanted to know... regardless of inj. location, if you inject, and the tip of the pin is directly in a vessel or vien, what would happen as a result and would you know? I've had blood go back in syringe, but then switched location, i've also had times where i would bleed like a mofo....
    thanx for the help in advance

MachZ is offline Member
    It depends on how many injections your doing per week?
    If your injecting prop or tren thats an ED or EOD injection your going to need to rotate injection sites.
    If you inject in a vein I can only figure its not a good idea and a waste of gear not to mention that I suppose it could kill you depending on the amount injected.
    Asperate the dart before injecting and as long as there is no blood don;t worry about it.
    I always get some blood seeping out of the pin hole after withdrawing the needle so to me thats normal.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by profbiv
    Hey while this subject. On my tricep I got a nickel size bruise. What did I do wrong. On a ED cycle 25g 5/8
    Bro,you have your own thread on this topic..please don't jack other ppl's threads.Bump yours up if you want more answers.

DB

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Sorry about that logon and did a search couldn’t find it. I deleted my question....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    One thing wasn't mentioned here,it really helps to massage in the oil for about 5 mins after injection,can really help reduce any sores you might get from an oil build up..just my .02

DB

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    I use to inject in my shoulders, it was fine, i hated injected in my butt... anyway, I started to rotate, then started feeling little lupms from time to time from the uice... one of my friends had an operation from it, so i switched quickly!! (even though i know you are suppose to rotate)

is there any harm in always injected in your butt? I've tried my legs also... tow times where good, but everytime i try, i hit so many dam nerves that my muscle shakes way too much.... and yes i inject very carefully,,

also.. this is something i always wanted to know... regardless of inj. location, if you inject, and the tip of the pin is directly in a vessel or vien, what would happen as a result and would you know? I've had blood go back in syringe, but then switched location, i've also had times where i would bleed like a mofo....
    thanx for the help in advance
    What do you mean you started feeling little bumps from time to time? Was that in your shoulders? So you no longer inject into your delts?

yeah, i think they were build ups,, no more delts for me, just ass... (and i did massage all the time)

yeah, i think they were build ups,, no more delts for me, just ass... (and i did massage all the time)
    I was thinking of started inject into the delts, no you scare me. Have you tried Quads?

don't be scared, i did it forever, lol
    maybe too much... yeah, i did my quads like twice, ever since then, my quads twitch way too much..
    i would do shoulders, quads, ass..

but i'm most likely just gonna do ass for now on, plus mine is really big..

don't be scared, i did it forever, lol
    maybe too much... yeah, i did my quads like twice, ever since then, my quads twitch way too much..
    i would do shoulders, quads, ass..

but i'm most likely just gonna do ass for now on, plus mine is really big..

hehehe, yeah I only inject in the azz as well. Since I'm running Tren ED my azz is getting scar tissue and is getting more and more painful to inject. I'll have to try something else.

Thread Information