katton is offline New Member

Do you feel your test right after the shot?

When i do my weekly test enanthate shot i can feel the test for about 2 hours after i take the shot then it goes away. Am i really feeling the test or is this just mental? Also when do you start seeing your sides from Test enanthate like acne and sweating ect.

katton

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    It's in your head bro.... since the half life is about 14 days,..... why would you actually feel it right away? What you injected is very slowly released into your blood stream.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    no your not feeling the test, you are just mental...i mean its just mental.J/K bro. everyone is different so you may get sides quick or maybe even not at all!

I also heard that it's slowly released for 14 days but the biggest release is when you shoot it.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it's just mental. No one can tell you when or if you will see sides, because everyone is affected differently.

Good because when i switched from my shanghai labs enanthate which i had that feeling on to my QV enanthate i didn't get the pumped up feeling i got from SL. Good to know, i was thinking it was fake.

LARGELI is offline New Member
    lol, yea reminds me of this one dude who used to go to my gym and just hours after a shot he was in there hollering and barking and make those loud grunts like he was super amped, while lifting....said it was cuz he just took his shot and felt like a mad man.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    might be the adrenaline rush from the shot, after hundreds of shots, i still get a little nervous every once in a while before i inject

Thread Information