dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned

which anti-estrogen???

hey guys im on 500mg/w of qv test, what you guys think i should take to prevent gyno and bloating, armidex, nolvadex , or proviron ?? I heard that nolvadex might hinder some gains, im going into my second week with no anti-e. i heard that proviron is very good stuff, actually helps you gain more becuase of its ability to release bound test?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Nolva doesnt hinder gains, run it 10mg ED throughout the cycle.
    Search you will find more info on this

-MS

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    i was reading the post about proviron by big cat, it sounds like it's 10x better than nolva

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I've heard Nolva works great...But I dunno anything about proviron .

Julio2254 is offline New Member
    If you want to PREVENT gyno and bloating then go for armidex since its an anti-aromatase, however, if you actually start seeing signs of gyno then armidex will do nothing for it, only nolva will. I would say take .5mg EOD of armidex that should keep your estrogen low, but keep some nolva around just in case. BTW, i don't think the proviron is necessary with armidex but i've taken it before and its great for sex drive..

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can get your hands on and afford arimidex , it is the best one to use. I would suggest anti-e's in the following order (from best to worst):

1. Arimidex (stops aromitization, pill form, expensive)

2. Liquidex (stops aromitization, liquid form or Arimidex, cheaper than above)

3. Proviron (stops aromitization, pill form, added benefit of producing frequent and harder erections [good to use if you have problems with "deca -dick"]).

4. Nolvadex (only blocks estrogen receptors, estrogen rebound possible after ceasing doses, good to use in conjunction with Arimidex, Liquidex or Proviron at 10mg per day because it helps maintain lipid levels*)

5. Clomid (very weak, use for PCT**, do not use as an anti-e during a cycle)

*--NOTE: Running Nolvadex for lipid maintenance is not necessary for every person. If you are are not prone to gyno, you have found that your lipids are well-maintained after certain cycles, and/or you are not interested in reducing water weight (bloting), then anti-e's during a cycle aren't necessary. They are however a good precaution to take, especially when a cycle contains steroids known to aromatize easily (such as testosterone ).

**--NOTE: PCT (post cycle therapy ) should be used after your cycles. Yet, there are alternatives to clomid for PCT.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-29-2003 at 12:53 PM.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    i think im going to go with some proviron , where it can also help increase my gains while on test. is good to go 50mg/d for proviron??

Quote Originally Posted by dv8
    i think im going to go with some proviron, where it can also help increase my gains while on test. is good to go 50mg/d for proviron??
    50mg per day of proviron should be sufficient. Actually I'd start with 25mg per day, then work my way up. But, in your first post you wrote that you're "on 500mg/w of qv test." Does that mean you've already started your cycle? If so, then you might want to start at 50mg of proviron per week. Depending on how far you're already into your cycle, using an anti-e now might be relatively ineffective.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    this thursday would be a full 14 days on gear, so its been 11 days since ive been on, and ive taken 3 shots so far.

You should be fine as long as you get your hands on it and begin taking it quickly.

I'm guessing, next time you'll have everything on hand before you start your cycle.

What made you decide to use the anti-e after your cycle began? Do you have everything for your PCT?

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    next time im going to make sure i have everything before i begin. the reason i started without is because the dealer we got it from told me that at 500mg/w, that's not enought to see signs of gyno and bloating, he said "dont worry about it." and recently i started feeling a little burning in my nipples

Quote Originally Posted by dv8
    next time im going to make sure i have everything before i begin. the reason i started without is because the dealer we got it from told me that at 500mg/w, that's not enought to see signs of gyno and bloating, he said "dont worry about it." and recently i started feeling a little burning in my nipples
    Lesson 1: The only thing your source knows is what to charge you.

Lesson 2: Anything your source tells you, double check it by researching it on AnaboliReview.com or by asking a question about it AFTER you have searched for it on AR.

I hope you already have your PCT products in-hand. If you don't, then get it together quickly--immediately. Because, if you are prone to gyno (which MIGHT be the case because of the itchy nips symptom you're experiencing), then when you end your cycle you may still get gyno if your natural testosteone levels are not quickly restored by PCT.

You might get away unscathed, but don't take that chance.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-29-2003 at 05:23 PM.

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    Another awsome reply by BASK8KASE.

I got a quick Qeustion for ya, when someone finished PCT wich consists of clomid and Nolvadex , wount that person get a rebound affect when pct is over because the nolva is gone and there will be free estrogen. This was asked before and someone said that your naturall test will be back up so there wount be a rebound effect, do you think so also ??

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy21
    Another awsome reply by BASK8KASE.

I got a quick Qeustion for ya, when someone finished PCT wich consists of clomid and Nolvadex, wount that person get a rebound affect when pct is over because the nolva is gone and there will be free estrogen. This was asked before and someone said that your naturall test will be back up so there wount be a rebound effect, do you think so also ??

Thanks, BigBoy21. I appreciate the compliment, bro.

Yes, there have been cases where a person experiences gyno after the cycle and PCT are completed. Whether a person is adversely affected by a "rebound" depends on several factors such as type of AS used, lenght of cycle doses, bodychemistry, etcetera.

One thing you can do to prevent the rebound effect is to use an anti-e during the cycle that prevents estrogen by preventing aromatization (Arimidex , Liquidex, or Proviron ) as opposed to using Nolvadex , which only blocks the receptors and allows estrogen to build-up. Another way to avoid rebound is to use HCG ; although, I prefer to stay away from HCG. There are several posts out there on using HCG during PCT.

It would also be helpful to get blood work done near the end of or shortly after your PCT so you can determine if your testosterone levels have been restored.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-29-2003 at 05:25 PM.

Thread Information