heyherc is offline Junior Member

Question To all how juice, do you think this could be possible.....

I have a question for all who juice.

I recently posted about a really swollen shoulder after a shot consisting of 2cc,s cyp and 1cc of deca300 (all chinese). Is it possible that i can be alergic to the deca as i have done 2 prior cycles consisting of test enth and d-bols and never had any pain except for one shot that had deca in it. I had one amp of deca 100mg/ml and decided to mix it in with one of my test shot and i could barely walk after the shot for 4 days. Just trying to find the cause of my problems as i cant workout if these shots continue to hurt this bad. What good is takin gear if it keeps you out of the gym.
    Thanks.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    You can be allergic to anythink these days. So yes you could..JMO..

chinese is sucks!

hello

LOL Europen stuff!

forbb

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    herc... you say you have shot deca twice and have had the same problem each time..doesnt sound good bro...

did you shoot the same spot when you had the problem each time....you may just need a larger muscle group to handle it...

i've really never heard of anyone being allergic to any nandrolone before, but there is always a first time....

i'll keep the ticker thinking....any more info you can think of couldn't hurt....a life without deca could be bad....then again you always have EQ....viper

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by viperlingerfelt
    herc... you say you have shot deca twice and have had the same problem each time..doesnt sound good bro...

did you shoot the same spot when you had the problem each time....you may just need a larger muscle group to handle it...

i've really never heard of anyone being allergic to any nandrolone before, but there is always a first time....

i'll keep the ticker thinking....any more info you can think of couldn't hurt....a life without deca could be bad....then again you always have EQ....viper
    My last cycle had i shot of deca as stated above and that was my one and only quad shot, as i could barely walk for 4 days, in fact on one of those days i had to go up and down the stairs in my house on my ass cause i couldnt use my leg at all. Now with this cycle i did my 1st shot on sunday in my delt with the 3cc,s, 2 cyp and 1 deca300 and havent lifted since but will try to do back tonight. I did my 2nd shot last night and split it up with 1.5cc,s in the other delt and 1.5cc,s in my glute for the 1st time ever, my delt is pretty sore today and so is my ass but not nearly as bad as my 1st injection on sunday. I am gonna try to do my next shot without the deca to see if it is any better.

timvds is offline Member

3 CC'S IS WAY TO MUCH...

three cc's is way too much for your delt bro. even for a glute IMO. if you get less pain from shooting in the glute then by all means go with it.

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    I think it is more likely that you may have some sort of contamination in the deca . Never really heard of anyone being allergic to gear, but who knows? You might look into some of those post that talk about baking or heating up gear to kill any bacteria.

I also think that 3cc in a delt is...ahhh....too much.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    Deca may not be sterile or impure...

Could be a reaction to it?

Do you use the same needle?

scruffy is offline New Member
    if i were you i would heat up the deca bottle a few time to try to
    kill the bacteria.
    good luck

Thread Information