BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

how much easier do steroids make on losing fat

I know that steroids do wonders for muscle growth. I know that when cutting, steroids allow the body to maintain the muscle. However, minus a substance like clen or t3, do anabolic steroids do anything for the fat loss besided maintaining muscle.

PS...this is somewhat of a stupid question, but wouldnt there be a limiting effect on how well steroids maintain muscle mass. I know if i were to go on a 1000 calorie diet, i would lost so much muscle, but would i still if on a cycle?

MachZ is offline Member
    Steriods shouldn't be looked at for fat loss. Fina can keep you from going catabolic during a cutting cycle but diet should be the main course of action. Without proper food intake and proper types of good clean food you would be wasting your gear and time.

I would think that if you went to 1000 cals a day your going to loose muscle no matter what you do.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    test increases ur metabolism allowing u to burn some fat, more so keep it off. depends.

realityarts is offline Member
    Muscle itself facilitates fat loss. Diet is going to be your main component for reducing fat.

Thread Information