Tracerman is offline New Member

Enan/EQ/WV for Newbie

32 YO, 5'10" at 235 lbs clean. First time, I was planning on the following - advice and feedback is greatly appreciated. If you spot any inconsistencies or problems, please let me know:

Wks 1 & 2: Prop (2x week), Enan (1x week), EQ (1x week)
    Wks 3 - 8: Enan (1x week), EQ (1x week)
    Wks 8 - 12: EQ (1x week), WV orals ED
    Wks 10-13: Add Nolvadex ED

Front-loading w/ prop for first 2 weeks until enan kicks in, then discontinue prop.

Thinking about adding in some clen and cytomel starting Week 8 and running through Week 12 or 13. Clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and cytomel 5 days on, 2 days off.

I'm looking for hardness, leanness and no more than 8-10 lbs. weight gain - nothing too dramatic. Will not go high on dosages (250-300mg/wk test, 300mg/wk EQ, 30-40 mg/day WV) - have always responded quite well to PH at moderate dosages.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would cut some of that stuff out. Keep it as simple as
    test e 250 eq 200 for ten weeks. 10mg ov nolv a week with normal pct.

You will most likely get around 15 pounds on just that and the nolv will keep the water water weight off.

Tracerman is offline New Member
    What's your reasoning for cutting out the WV? I already have the clen and cytomel , but am not convinced I'll add it in just yet (have done clen before). Was planning on Nolv PCT only, but have enough on hand to add in during cycle if I notice water retention problems.

I thought enan/EQ/WV was fairly simple for what I'm trying to accomplish.

Thread Information