Receiver84 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Advise

Hey guys. I'm about embark on my first cycle which will consist of only Testoviron Depot. I plan on running it for 8 weeks

Weeks 1-3 250mg
    Weeks 4-5 500mg
    weeks 6-8 250mg

I've done so much research on the net I think my brain is burning but there are still many question that I have that I'll most likely get answered through experience. One that I do have though is about Clomid and Nolva. This very site says that Nolva can perform similar to Clomid while avoiding most of the sides. With the cycle I'm planning on taking would I be able to get away with simply taking Nolva during my cycle and as a PCT? I don't have Nolva or Clomid on hand yet but will before I start. Also, since I've never taken before should I expect decent gains from only using this one (2 combined I guess) test? I currently am in my upper 20's, am 6'1", and weigh 184. I'm thin but have been working out hard for years and have pretty much reached my natural potential for the most part. I'd like to weigh a little over 200lbs when all is said and done. I realize I'll lose quite a bit of what I gain but hopefully I can keep quite a but if I do this currectly. I definitely want to do this right the first time and not learn any tough lessons.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    No need to pyramid the dosages. Go with 500mg/week. I would use Nolva throughout and you can use Nolva as PCT, but clomid is prefered.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    run both nolva and clomid together and dont taper ur dose. just run it at 500mg/ed as death said. imho nolva cant replace clomid.

If I take 500mg/wk that will cut my cycle down to 5 short weeks which I wouldn't have a problem with. Is that long enough to get much in the way of gains at all? Would I get better results by taking 10 weeks of 250mg? 10 weeks seems a little on the long side for me being a beginner and all.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    9 weeks as a minimum man......at 500mgs...
    clomid and nolva for pct......
    5 weeks wont do much for you man...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    is you only have 2500 mg of test you can run 300mg a week for a little over 8 weeks, which would be a lighter dose and a shorter cycle. personally i would wait for more gear and atleast run 400mg a week for 10-12 weeks.

and yes buy clomid, its real cheap and easy to get

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    With what you have, I would run:

1-10 250mg/wk
    nolva as needed
    clomid for pct

My 1st ever cycle was very similar to that, and I put on over 25lbs....

But remember man...the things I am listing below must be right BEFORE you can consider a cycle, or at least if you want the gear to do its magic....

Diet
    Training
    Rest
    Suppliments (multi's/aminos/whey)
    Then gear can be added....

JMHO

D

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i'm not sure if i read right but you said the test is 2 kinds combined, so i assume you have the testoviron depot that is a 50mg propionate /200mg enanthate blend. no need to taper, test levels will be uneven. one consistent dosage throughout. and as the others said, clomid for pct.

Cool! It is the Testoviron Depot with Prop and Enth at the quantities you stated. I'm going to get the other stuff I need and get the party started.

Thread Information