badapple is offline New Member

dosage for liquid clenbuterol

i have liquid spiropent . Its a 120 ml bottle. How much do i take??? it says "5ml contains 0.01 ml of clenbuterol "

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    again u should do some research bro. dont know why u would purchase a drug without knowing how much to take. go search for the clenbuterol handbook.

ive looked everywhere on the net. Also, it was only $10 . I can get the pills if i want. But i heard the liquid was better.

to the top

Swellin Guest
    Gundam has pretty much given you the answer...search for the clen handbook, in the educational threads. There is no way that 30 posts in this thread could givce you as much information as the clen handbook.

In short, you will need to find the dose that best fits your body by trial and error...read the clen handbook to find out how to do this.

decadbal is offline Banned
    10 bucks? is it real? .120-140mcgs a day, or evo. start out low, it will get your heart going. and research the next stuff u order before hand. safer that way, for you not us.

i already read the clen handbook, it makes no mention as to the answer of my question. I was in mex. i saw the clen and bought it. i'll take it once i figure out how much. Im in good shape as it is, i just want to get the abs showing a little more.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by badapple
    i already read the clen handbook, it makes no mention as to the answer of my question. I was in mex. i saw the clen and bought it. i'll take it once i figure out how much. Im in good shape as it is, i just want to get the abs showing a little more.
    We must be talking about a different handbook.
    Dosing and Cycling

Clenbuterol comes in 20mcg tablets, although it is also available in syrup, pump
    and injectable form. It's also available as a powder in some areas. Doses are
    very dependent on how well the user responds to the side effects, but somewhere
    in the range of 4-8 tablets per day for men and 2-4 tablets a day for women is
    most common. Clenbuterol loses its thermogenic effects after around 8 weeks when
    body temperature drops back to normal. Its anabolic /anti-catabolic properties
    fade away at around the 18 day mark. Taking the long half life into
    consideration, the most effective way of cycling clen is 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off
    for no more than 12 weeks. Ephedrine or Yohimbine can be used in the off weeks.

Cycling Clenbuterol

Most users that report bad side effects and discontinue use are those who use
    high doses right at the start of the cycle. The worst side effects occur within
    the first 3-4 days of use.

A first time user should not exceed 40mcg the first day. Increase by one tab
    until the side effects are not tolerable

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg
    Day2: 80mcg
    Day3: 80mcg
    Day4: 100mcg
    Day5: 100mcg
    Day6-Day12: 120mcg
    Day13: 100 mcg
    Day14: 80 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

What else do I need to know?

Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine
    levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
    Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle
    cramps. It's a must with Clen.

Clenbuterol should not be taken too close to a workout. It can interfere with
    your breathing and complete ruin your workout. When doing cardio, it's
    advisable to stay at a consistent pace and avoid HIIT style routines.

Do not take Clen Past 4pm and drink plenty of water; 1.5-2 gallons a day
    Last edited by Swellin; 12-30-2003 at 10:42 PM.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I think he might be confused about micrograms and milliliters

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by badapple
    "5ml contains 0.01 ml of clenbuterol"
    I guess you are right. The problem there is that ml is not a measure of potency, it is a measure of volume. In the origninal post I quoted, it states ml for both volume and potency.

Badapple, if you don't mind, take another look at that lable. Verify the "ml" or mcg. Then we will be able to help you convert it if that is where you are having difficulty.

verify the "ml"??? what do you mean?? remember this is a liquid. so im taking doses in ml's not mcg's.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    yes but you measure clen dosage by micrograms you have to figure out how many mcg's are in a single ml and figure out how much to take from there...bro you have to know the proper dosing or you will have NASTY sides.

nahhh **** it, ill just take a bunch

Thread Information