Billmister is offline Member

**** i got TEMPTED TO POP THE DBOL

Hey everyone quick question.. well i got done with my cycle of test prop/eq/winstrol for 3 weeks... anyway

I am really happy with the results, i gained good weight and only lost 3lb so far and i finished my clomid therapy about 2 months ago... My car is still their i only lost 20lb of my bench.

Well today i was off to the gym to do chest. So i was waiting for my friend to pick me up antill the **** though of taking dbol before my workout today... I KNOW I KNOW, it will suppress your testosterone lever if only taking alone... But i only wanted to take it before my workout. And since i hear arnold only took it for workout and not the whole day... anyway

My wokout to day was ok... I would say i got one more rep off my max. But my pump was really nice... NOw my question is this.

Should i stop doing this?

I felt really good when someone at the gym said "someone for your hight and weight lifts pretty hard... I saw that look in your eyes when you were about to do a set"

Now for one... I felt **** good because yeah my power from my last cycle is still their... BUT

THen i felt really bad because maybe that power didn't come from me instead from dbol. Can dbol kick in that quick? no right?

I mean i think i could of done it by myself today... now i'm not sure. If anyone tells me that dbol can't kick in that quick.. I would feel real good about my workout and def stop the dbol and continue doing good the way i am doing now... The one benifit that it gave me though is a great pump.. I took 10mg 10 minutes before my workout...

Please answer

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dude, its all in ur head.

just stay off the d-bol before u get messed up. i mean HPTA wise. interesting read !!

cheers !

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Yup placebo effect.

thank you gundama i will do what you said... hey governman what do you mean?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    If anything pop a caffiene pill (200mg) 20 minutes before your workout.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Yup placebo effect.

What he means is, is that you took something that you thought was going to give you strength so you went into the gym thinking you had an extra boost so when it came to lifting you had your extra strength which might not have came from the big d. Experimenters give pills to a control group, the pills are called placebos and they have no medication whatsoever but the people who take them believe that they do so what ever the fake medication is designed to do the control group starts to see the fake meds end result, in other words and less confusing words its all in your head

sheesh thanks alot guys... I feel really good now. I'm glad i have a board that helps people out the way you guys do... Thank you all. I'm off to sleep. Good night and merry late Xmas to everone

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I'm confused reading this !! I tought I had read that you were thinking of taking it....But you did take it ? Besides , it's going to take 7-10 days to even feel it after you start , so , yes it is all in your head....wow !!
    Bro yu should relax.....no flame , but bro's like you get hurt being so impulsive. This is not a game , seriously !! Time on = Time off. Good things come to those who wait bro

Peace Oz

Thread Information