katton is offline New Member

What is behind your glute?

I just injected into my glute in the upper outer portion and it wint 90% in and then hit a wall. It didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable enough to not want to push it in any further. I'm guessing i hit the bone, anyone else went too far in and hit thier bone?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katton
    I just injected into my glute in the upper outer portion and it wint 90% in and then hit a wall. It didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable enough to not want to push it in any further. I'm guessing i hit the bone, anyone else went too far in and hit thier bone?
    No never. But then again i would always inject upper middle. Which seems to work for me.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    could be scar tissue. how many cycles have you done?

crj900 is offline Banned
    thats sounds scary

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    The worst thing for me when i did my first injection ever was when i stuck it in My butt and as i was injectiing my glutes started twitching like crazy , it freaked me out at the time. The one thing i dont no how people get enough nerve to do is Pec injections, I tried this once but i basically did it on a 90 degree angle, i was wat to nervouse to do it how i seen it in the pic.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    The worst thing for me when i did my first injection ever was when i stuck it in My butt and as i was injectiing my glutes started twitching like crazy , it freaked me out at the time. The one thing i dont no how people get enough nerve to do is Pec injections, I tried this once but i basically did it on a 90 degree angle, i was wat to nervouse to do it how i seen it in the pic.

Yeah pecs or delts for that matter

katton is offline New Member
    Does scar tissue go away? It might be that because i've done two cycles and use the same spot to inject every time. My right glue is the easiest spot

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If you hit bone, you are definitely injecting at the wrong place. Go take a look at spotinjections.com.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katton
    Does scar tissue go away? It might be that because i've done two cycles and use the same spot to inject every time. My right glue is the easiest spot
    Just rotate alittle more.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Delt injections for me were fine, just use a 1 inch Pin, somtimes the blood would squirt as i took the needle out but other then that i didnt mind them, but i would never try another pec shot ever

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Unless you weigh 80lbs you didn't hit the bone. My guess is scar tissue. You should begin rotating injection sites or you will start bending needles soon.

Thread Information