Thread: Sust/Eq cycle

DeSiGn2 is offline New Member

Sust/Eq cycle

im in the middle of my sust/ first 4 week dbol cycle....gained alot of wieght at first....mostly fat....but now starting to gain muscle....a friend mentioned getttin on eq?? i havent read anything aobut people doin this..... whats your insite on this cycle? btw it would be for gaining more lean mass and trim me down alittle??

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    1. u arent gaining fat u are gaining water..... the water looks like fat but it aint.

2. u can add eq or deca but u should have started running them from the start. eq wont trim u down while bulking, well not if u are eating alot...

what week are u at ?

im on my 5th week goin for 10

if i were to put eq int he cycly how long should i use it for??...is it safe to stay on eq from the middle of my cycle till 4 weeks after my last sust shot
    Last edited by DeSiGn2; 12-30-2003 at 07:48 AM.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait to use the eq. You need about 5 weeks to really start getting the effects of eq and it would not be worth it unless you ran it for atleast 10 weeks. Continue your cycle as planned and if you want to cut the water off use an anti e such as liquidex .25 a day, nolv 20mg a day, proviron 50mg a day.

i have 5 more weeks of my sust cycle.........you think it would to long to be on stuff for 15 weeks?....i was also thinkin of extending my sust cycle for another 2 weeks....make it 12...forget eq.......then my next cycle i can plan it out differently...do you think i should do that to try to get my max body mass this cycle?...this cycles been a great learning experience.......thanks for everyones help

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSiGn2
    i have 5 more weeks of my sust cycle.........you think it would to long to be on stuff for 15 weeks?....i was also thinkin of extending my sust cycle for another 2 weeks....make it 12...forget eq.......then my next cycle i can plan it out differently...do you think i should do that to try to get my max body mass this cycle?...this cycles been a great learning experience.......thanks for everyones help
    Just stick with the 10 weeks, there's no point in complicating it, it's your first one keep it simple and build on them in future cycles.

Thread Information