God-Speed is offline New Member

my last "fun" injection

okay last injection (middle of week 4 ) was scheduled for thurs but i am going out of town thrus through friday, so i decided to inject on wed (today) the bad news is i injected in my glute, about 20 min after i finished a legs work out, including squat and lunges, wich got my ass pretty good. anyways after trying a couple of times and pullin out. changhgin needles of course i injected it felt a little funny but pain was tolerable, i took the needle out and bamb blood galore driping down my ass and leg, there was a lot of blood and ive never had more then a small drop, what caused this? the fact i jus worked out?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    im doc but it coulod be cause all that blood in the muscle

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You may have passed through a vein which means it will leak and once you remove the needle it will bleed from the inj site.So long as you aspirated prior and it was all clear it should be no prob

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    You may have passed through a vein which means it will leak and once you remove the needle it will bleed from the inj site.So long as you aspirated prior and it was all clear it should be no prob
    believe this man has hit the nail on the head...the needle pluged the whole..until you pulled it out..if you aspirated and it was clear...you will do just fine

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    correct....this has happened to me more times than i care to remember.....NO PROBLEM, other than a mess, and maybe a little bruise from the blood leakage........

God-Speed is offline New Member
    funny thing is, this is my least sore injection so far (midway though week 4)

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    It might be from having your legs pumped full of blood do to your workout. I read a post a while back some guy did shoulders one day, got home and injected and when he pulled out, freaking 'ole faithful started shooting out of his arm.

You're ok bro.

Thread Information