5 5 tabs/day 5 tabs/day
    6 6 tabs/day 5 tabs/day
    7 7 tabs/day 5 tabs/day
    8 7 tabs/day 5 tabs/day
    9 7 tabs/day 5 tabs/day
    10 7 tabs/day 5 tabs/day
    11 4 tabs/day 4 tabs/day
    12 3 tabs/day 3 tabs/day

Nolvadex is taken, 10 mg per day, every day, for all cycles. 3 tabs/day means 3 tablets taken per day, 1 at the morning, noon and night. When 2 amps/week is outlined, both can be put in one syringe, or taken 1 amp per shot on separate days during the week.

Rang from 0-10
    Mass Gains: 5
    Strength Gains: 5
    Cutting up: 5
    Burning fat: 3
    Keeping gains after cycle: 75 %
    Body weight difference after cycle: + 10-15 lbs

I got this cycle off a website and was wondering what you guys thinkg about it? Good? Now, don't add anything or remove anything from this cycle, just tell me if it's good or bad.

Thnx
    Terinox

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Not too experienced, but looks pretty hard on the liver and strange that Nolva is taken ed of cycle. Also kinda strange that Dbol is taken throughout. IMHO, not much of a cycle. That's a lot of oral winny to be taking, doesn't it start to get toxic in your liver after a while? I wouldn't take it.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    damn bro. that is to confusing. but i can tell you this. you shouldnt run winny and dbol together, that is way to much on your liver. and for 12 weeks? scratch this cycle bro, completely. you need a long acting injectable. i recommend t200 and eq or deca . it sounds like you have a thing against needles. got to get over that bro.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Thnx for the info. I had doubts about the cycle, it being all orals and toxic for the liver. But right now I'm just researcher, and wanted different opinions on different cycles that work well. I just assumed this was a good cycle to go on. But maybe the person doesn't know what they are talking about.

Anywho, I'm still going natural, at least for a longer while and see what happens. So...for now...i'm just looking for a good cycle that I would go on when I do decide to do a cycle.

Thnx
    Terinox

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I guess this would be a better cycle to go on??? No???

Beginners bulking cycle with SUSTANON and DIANABOL

week of cycle Dianabol 5mg tabs Sustanon 250mg / amp HCG 5000 I.U. amp
    1 3 tabs/day 1 amp/week
    2 3 tabs/day 1 amp/week
    3 4 tabs/day 2 amp/week
    4 5 tabs/day 2 amp/week
    5 5 tabs/day 2 amp/week
    6 6 tabs/day 3 amp/week
    7 6 tabs/day 3 amp/week
    8 7 tabs/day 3 amp/week
    9 5 tabs/day 2 amp/week
    10 4 tabs/day 2 amp/week
    11 3 tabs/day 1 amp/week
    12 3 tabs/day 1 amp/week
    13 1 amp/week
    14 1 amp/week

Nolvadex is taken, 10 mg per day, every day, for all cycles. 3 tabs/day means 3 tablets taken per day, 1 at the morning, noon and night. When 2 amps/week is outlined, both can be put in one syringe, or taken 1 amp per shot on separate days during the week.

Rang from 0-10
    Mass Gains: 7
    Strength Gains: 7
    Cutting up: 0
    Burning fat: 0
    Keeping gains after cycle: 75-80 %
    Body weight difference after cycle: + 10-15 lbs

The DBol is stopped after 12 weeks, but does that still seem to long, and too hard on the liver. Should it be reduced to 6 weeks? And should there be some Deca in there right? For the first 8 weeks or so...even till the end? And is 12 too much, should it just be like 8 - 10???

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    imo, sust is over priced and over rated. i'd go with t200, and with the money you save from not getting the sust, get some deca or eq. t200 at 4-600mgs per week, deca or eq(not both) at 400mgs per week for 8-10 weeks. dbol at 30-40mgs per day for the first 4 weeks and then discontinue it. no need for hcg in a 10 week cycle. have nolvadex on hand and clomid for post cycle.

this cycle will do the trick everytime bro.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'm with Big Kev on that one. He helped me put together a pretty sweet beginner cycle that I'm gonna hit right after Mardi Gras. One queston though, taking Nolva everyday will hurt your gains, so why do it unless you start to need it? Good luck bro.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Most of the cycles put together on internet sites are outdated. New info on more effective ways of using AAS comes out frequently. The cycle kev put together is a popular new cycle for beginners. Id suggest that one for your first run. Best of luck Terinox and dont rush into anything.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    its not necessary to taper either.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Definetly go with some sort of injectable bro, oral only cycle is not really good on your system. Make sure you listen to kev "just look at the guy" he knows what he is talkin about. He helped me plan out an awesome cycle cant wait to hit it Kev.

Thread Information