Thread: Scar Tissue

Body is offline Associate Member

Scar Tissue

My workout partner told me that if I inject my gear into scar tissue that it screws up it's absorbtion. The guy's usually full of ****, so I doubt that it is that big of a deal. The reason I am concerned is because I've done quite a few cycles and definitely have some scar tissue. When I inject in my glutes, I can actually feel the pin going through the scar tissue. It's not really painful, but definitely takes some force to get it through. Anyway, does this in any way decrease the effectiveness of the gear? I also regularly inject the delts, but have no noticeable scar tissue there.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes scar tissue will slow down absorbtion. If I understand correctly, when the oil trapped in scar tissue it is more likely to abcess. Maybe some others will help but I believe this is true.

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    I have heard of this before..... but ask yourself how many guys on here have scar tissue in just about every injection spot??? I'm one of them....... and my gear is still working great....... So I don't believe it will make a big difference...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I asked my doctor about this. He has patients who have been on HRT for many years. Although some are only shooting once per week, he has not had one case of a problem due to scar tissue build-up.

Body is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys. Does scar tissue ever go away? If not, I'm going to do all of my injections in the pecs from here on out. Maybe I can gain an extra inch or two (lol).

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think that it does, at least i'm pretty sure. You should only use one injection site about once week. I don't know if you mentioned that or not, but it is a good rule of thumb

Thread Information