kpoera3 is offline New Member

Newb seeking advice and answers to a few questions

Hi, i'm pretty new to this board and just trying to clarify things. I'm 21 years old, 196 pds, been weightlifting for 3 years. My body fat is at ~9%. My diet is clean and i get good sleep. I'll be starting sustanon 250 for 10 weeks. I want to do 250mg/wk for wks 1-3, 500mg/wk for wks 4-7, and then 250mg/wk for wks 8-10.

I understand you get better results if you inject twice a week.
    First question: If I do 250mg for the first three weeks, do i need to inject twice a week? or do i only inject twice a week during weeks 4-7?

2nd question: do i have to keep the sustanon 250 in the fridge or at room temperature?

3rd question: i understand i'll probably need a PCT. To my understanding, you start a PCT 3 weeks after the last injection, so on week 13.
    Question is, do i take Nolvadex or Clomid? what's the difference? Are they oral or injected? Also, are they over the counter or are they illegal?

Thanks for answering my questions. I'll post my before pictures as soon as these questions are answered and keep you guys updated on my progress.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    1) Run a constant dose. 500mg/wk is a good start. Actually 250mg E3D to be specific.

2) Room temp.

3) Start of week 14. (End of 13). Both are SERMS. Nolvadex is very antagonistic in the mammary glands, so its an excellent aid for anti-gyno. It also helps keep the lipid profile looking good. I run 10-20mg ED throught cycle always. Clomid is much weaker compared to Nolvas main actions, but I feel its stronger for recovery. Some like nolva though, as its gentler so to speak. I use both though... They are prescription items, however research grade products are made that are techincally legal. These you can get online at research compaines, but cant post on here where at. Yahoo can find them nicely. They are oral.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    billy got it perfect

kpoera3 is offline New Member

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    billy got it perfect
    thanks

Thread Information