nautica is offline Associate Member

My anabolic possession sentencing

I posted this on elite today. Just wanted the bros. over at anabolicreview to keep in mind that there are risk involved in this game. be careful and watch your backs.

nautica

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=101436

Boston is offline Associate Member
    Damn dude! Hang in there bro... It really sucks that gear is illegal. They need to outlaw those damn cancer sticks before they worry about testosterone ! The last time I checked a hell of a lot more people are dying and or suffering from those cursed things then d-bol! It really phucking pisses me off!!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Bro that sucks. Makes you think cause we always think it wont happen to us.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That sucks bro, but I'm glad your not in jail.
    Just follow the rules of probation, which is hard to do, and I speak from 1st hand experience, but hopefully you'll luck out and get a cool P.O.
    Good Luck

M

georgie24 is offline Member
    just gotta be a little more tighter now thats all

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    lets just be thankful you are able to post with us right now. there are no cmputers with internet access in prison. its a screwed up situation bro, no doubt about that, but it could be alot worse, especially with someone with as much to lose as you.

so walk outside, look up at the stars, take a deep breath, and smile. you still have your freedom....

thats good news brother. life is still sweet.:/:

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Awesome words of wisdom from bigkev.

Bro, that is truly shitty you had to be a part of something that is basically nothing compared to guns and shit. Hang in there bro, you've already been through a lot. . .but you still can go lift whenever you want, relax whenever you want, and pretty much do anything legal whenever you want. That is the good thing about this country. Those fines and probation almost seem a little harsh for something so petty, but I guess.... it happens.

Stay strong bro.

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    That really sucks. But be thankful that you don't have to do any time. I know someone that just had some gear in his car, and got caught. Wasn't much, maybe a few cycles. He had to do 2 years or so, it was his 2nd offense. Good luck.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Funny how the law focuses on "easy targets" people who have small amounts of controlled substances,car drivers you know why? Its easy money theres no police work involved and it looks good at the end of the year.Pisses me off that you can drink and drive kill someone and you might get 3 yrs manslaughter.Justice?? I don,t think so.

Like BK said thank your lucky stars your not inside at least you still have your freedom.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Very sad that using hormones is a federal crime, but anyone can get cigarettes and booze. I read your post on Elite yesterday, like BigKev said, at least you still got your freedom.

Thanks for the support bros. and goodpoint bigkev

Nautica

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Christ man that stinks, move over here to Ireland buddy and your free to juice away to your hearts content.

Bouncer

Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Christ man that stinks, move over here to Ireland buddy and your free to juice away to your hearts content.

Bouncer
    Must be nice.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer

Bouncer

i am on my way! i'll pick nautica up in the morning on the way to the airport!

jersey juice is offline Member
    Ireland?!?!?! God Bless the mother land!

My bags are packed.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs down

I've never been prouder to be irish! lol

Im surprised about how strict laws are with AS

coroner is offline Junior Member
    You got f'n ROLLED. That sucks bigger'n shit. Do you know what happened to DUMBASS?

I know this is a pretty personal question, but what did your wife say/do? It's something I keep in the back of my mind... what would happen?

Wrongun is offline New Member
    I do feel for you at it really makes me glad that at least the UK have a far more relaxed approach to AS leaving the authorities time to concentrate on crack and heroin abuse.

Wrongun!

BAK
    BAK is offline New Member
    Hey bro we are all on some kind of probation. in some shape or form. Hang in there and mind your p's and q's while on thid bullshit. Then everything will be koosher from there.Good Luck. That fine is what hurts. Fuck 3000???

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Fuck man its like they say, when it rains it pours! FUCK i am so mad reading that shit, if i could only see the ass that did that. I just can't help but put myself in your shoes and think of what i'd be doing.. I swear he'd wish he was never born and didn't have a dick, cause i'd nail to a chair tell him to sit the down and shut up cause the pain is about to begin.

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    damn bro, I read both threads on this and I think it's so terrible what happened to you.
    It's just too bad that good hardworking people (who aren't harming anyone else) have to deal with this shit, while real criminals are out there free as a bird. Sometimes I just can't believe some of the laws we have in the U.S.A/Land of the Free.

Just wanted to wish you good luck for the future! Stay up!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Man that freakin sucks. I agree with all of you guys. Here it is in our country that people can go out and drink and smoke (just about anything they can get their hands on) and the Feds/DEA busts some folks balls for hormones. I mean it is like I heard someone else say on the boards, you don't see a guy shooting up some tests and going out and robbin and shootin some 7-11? Man, Juice should be legallized, hell, we have the freedom to smoke nicotine (which is a drug), until we die, but nooo get caught with some deca , and your azz is in trouble. Makes me sick, just sick I tell ya. Is this country backwards or what.
    Okay whew got it all out, I feel betta now. Sorry let me get off my soap box now!
    Sorry to hear about that bro, really.. I wouldn't want to wish that chit on anyone not even my X girl (which I hate).

Thread Information