Thread: Injection Blood

Bevo is offline Junior Member

Injection Blood

anyone else bleed like a stuck pig on glute shots?..im not really concerned, but just wondering how normal this is...using 22g, dont hurt at all, just bleed like a mf...also did first quad shot tonight...used 25g, takes forever...anyone use 22g for quads, ive switched to these in glutes cause so much easier to inject...thanks...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevo
    anyone else bleed like a stuck pig on glute shots?..im not really concerned, but just wondering how normal this is...using 22g, dont hurt at all, just bleed like a mf...also did first quad shot tonight...used 25g, takes forever...anyone use 22g for quads, ive switched to these in glutes cause so much easier to inject...thanks...
    are you aspirating?

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    are you aspirating?
    You might have passed through a vein

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    you shouldnt be bleeding that much bro. Do you asperate? i like using 23 G 1 inch for everything do not bleed except on the rare occasion that i pass through a vein.Go here www.spotinjections.com

friend is doing the glute injections...said no blood came in when he aspirated, but when pulled out tonight blood squirted out and bled for like 2-3 seconds and stopped...you think i just passed through a vein..?

friend is doing the glute injections...said no blood came in when he aspirated, but when pulled out tonight blood squirted out and bled for like 2-3 seconds and stopped...you think i just passed through a vein..?
    Yeah you probably just passed through one it's no big deal

BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like a drive by to me , make sure to have a cotton ball ready as soon as you pull the stick out and press hard and rub like hell....always aspirate first though.

chevy44 is offline Member
    when i used to shoot in the glutes, i would bleed like hell EVERY time, thats why i switched to the delts. i figured i was loosing some gear by bleeding all over the place!

Swiper is offline New Member
    I finally had enought balls to do a quad shot about 6 weeks ago, only after my butt was too sore.

I went to spotinjections.com and followed the directions. When pulling out I also bled like a stuck pig!!!! My quad was sore as hell for the next week, walking was a reminder of my that first injection!

My next injection was my other quad and it wasnt so bad, it also left some pain for a few days, but not as bad as my first injection in my other quad.

Now I can do a quad shot with no problems, my last shot was the other night and it was the best one so far, not a drop of blood what so ever. As for pain, Maybe that sight is used to the gear now, A quad show hurts no more then in the gluts.

However I do have one concern. After you asperate and go to inject, isn't it possible and in most cases the needle will further enter the injection sight from the force of pushing the plunger, so lets say that just a milimeter away is a vein, < e gads> I always think about this when doing gear.

Just my 2 cents!
    Buh-bye

anyone use 22g to shoot quads..?

Swellin Guest
    anyone use 22g to shoot quads..?
    I have used a 23g for quads. I thought it was fine, but I bled a little after the shots. I switched to the 25g, and I don't bleed a drop. I don't even feel the inject with the 25g.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I have used a 23g for quads. I thought it was fine, but I bled a little after the shots. I switched to the 25g, and I don't bleed a drop. I don't even feel the inject with the 25g.
    I like 23's for everything, quick injects

22g in quad...bump...

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I have hit a vein and had it bleed before but it always didn't bleed.

Thread Information