ridinsolo is offline New Member

2nd cycle question

i was wondering for my second cycle that i am going to be starting very soon if 400mg's of t-400 and 200mg's EQ per week would be enough for 10 weeks? Would it be sufficient to take a 1/2 cc of each twice a week mixed together?

My first cycle consisted of (2) cc's of Sustanon 250 a week for 10 weeks. I'm trying to put together this one, but not sure if 200mg's of EQ is enough. Or would anything else be better to take with the test instead?

i am 21, currently 5'8" 180 lbs. I haven't juiced in a little over 2 years.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ridinsolo
    i was wondering for my second cycle that i am going to be starting very soon if 400mg's of t-400 and 200mg's EQ per week would be enough for 10 weeks? Would it be sufficient to take a 1/2 cc of each twice a week mixed together?

My first cycle consisted of (2) cc's of Sustanon 250 a week for 10 weeks. I'm trying to put together this one, but not sure if 200mg's of EQ is enough. Or would anything else be better to take with the test instead?

i am 21, currently 5'8" 180 lbs. I haven't juiced in a little over 2 years.
    you might choose to eliminate the EQ since the dosage is slightly lower than optimal and the duration you are planning on running it is less than optimal as well (should be run for 10-12 weeks, the longer the better IMO)

just run the test now @ 400mg for 10 weeks or save it until you can get more EQ and run it longer at a higher dosage of around 400mg or so.

palequail is offline Banned
    screw the EQ get some deca or something else....you need more of it.....

Thread Information