irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

Unhappy sus 250 cant sit down help

hi guys,
    i injected 2ml of sus 250 in my ass on friday nite,when i woke up on sat morning my ass was sore and is still today tuesday.is this normal.i heated up the gear then put it in the syringe put didnt inject it for another day,is that my problem.its my first sus injection of sus the deca was fine.
    should i carry on taking it ,i cant drive with the pain and im off work for christmas but i dont want to take more and have the same pain in work.ive took pain killers and hot baths which help for a while.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    hi guys,
    i injected 2ml of sus 250 in my ass on friday nite,when i woke up on sat morning my ass was sore and is still today tuesday.is this normal.i heated up the gear then put it in the syringe put didnt inject it for another day,is that my problem.its my first sus injection of sus the deca was fine.
    should i carry on taking it ,i cant drive with the pain and im off work for christmas but i dont want to take more and have the same pain in work.ive took pain killers and hot baths which help for a while.

Which sustanon is it ?Nile ??? Nile comes in 1ml botles of 250mg if you injected 2ml you inject 500mg in 1 time . I can imagine you are in pain when you want to sit down . I inject my sustanon Each 5 days 250mg ( 1ml ) . But if you want i really good , inject every 3 days 250mg (1ml) not 500mg in 1 time .

Happy new year
    Last edited by SaTyR; 12-30-2003 at 07:34 AM.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    yes sus hurts.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Which sustanon is it ?Nile ??? Nile comes in 1ml botles of 250mg if you injected 2ml you inject 500mg in 1 time . I can imagine you are in pain when you want to sit down . I inject my sustanon Each 5 days 250mg ( 1ml ) . But if you want i really good , inject every 3 days 250mg (1ml) nog 500mg in 1 time .

Happy new year
    sus 250 is 250mg (hence the name sus 250) and yes he did inject 500mg, which is gonna sting a lil

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    sus 250 always hurts me for a couple of days no matter how little or how much I use. First time, if I remember correctly it hurt for a week.

Swiper is offline New Member
    My Sust & Deca shots hurt the first few times, after the initial few shots, it will be like eatting cake!!!

My shots now no longer hurt, however doing a glut shot will leave a lump for about 4-5 days, I now rotate gluts with my quads! Owh,,I'm doing it E3D!

Hopefully you will also notice a decrease in pain as you continue to use your gear, however someone mentioned that you took a large shot of Sust,, I always did 1ml at a time of both.

Have fun!

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    cheers for the response
    the sus is organon sus 250 in 1mil bottles so i think i will try 1mill at a time.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    cheers for the response
    the sus is organon sus 250 in 1mil bottles so i think i will try 1mill at a time.
    That would be my advice. There is no reason at all to shoot 500 of sust at one time. It should be split up.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Sustanon always hurts man... I haven't gotten used to it yet and i've injected many amps... Some hurt more then others but you just have to deal with the pain... If a glute shot bothered you this much... stay away from the triceps cause they realllly hurt! Good luck

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    That would be my advice. There is no reason at all to shoot 500 of sust at one time. It should be split up.

my glute was always a little sore the next day, but there was one time that I must of hit some scar tissue or something, because i couldn't sit down for a week. This pain was different than the regular pain you get from injecting. I did some searching on AR and found some other people had the similar problem, but eventually it went away, and i kept getting bigger. haha. The only thing was, i was a little afraid to shot in that glute again, thats all, but i did anyways and everything went fine.

good luck bro, and by the way, i used to take my shot when i got out of the shower, that worked the best for me.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i just came off a sus and EQ cycle....no pain from the sus 250 for me....i had paki organon amps....injected 1 amp every 3 days....

decadbal is offline Banned
    sust always hurts, its legend for that, just walk it off, i always do my treadmill for 15 after each inject, to help move it around and stretch my wee ass out some. so my advice is.WALK IT OFF.lol

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    sus sucks, lol, it hurts sooo much lol, so much that ill honestly never take it again lol

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    massaging the site after helps. The only time I ever had pain was when it got alittle infected in my quad.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Sus always hurt .. brings back memories lol. bro just suck it up. after injecting it massage the site. feel little better. I learned my lesson after 60 amps of sus. never touch it again. good but hurts...

Swiper is offline New Member
    Guys, lets not knock Sust! It seems to be popular despite some of the negativity it gets dealing with the 4 different esters. Just for the record, yes, there has been some discomfort associated with my sust injections, but I could never say I felt any pain.

Some of you guys say that you'll never do it again or it sucks, ect. Was the pain really THAT BAD?????????

On a pain scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst pain you ever felt, what would you rate your SUST pain at? I'll rate mine at a 2 or 3.

I just want to go on record to say that when I say HURT, I mean some mild discomfort, swelling and tenderness,, NEVER have I felt any "pain" while using SUST. Even at the dentist office when getting a tooth drilled, there is some discomfort, but I wouldn’t go as far to say that I have felt pain. Yes, i did get novicane injection

I guess there is a clear cut when it comes to paint tolerance/threshold for each person. Does this seperate the men from the boyz?

Just my 2 cents!

well try this one, do 250mgs(1cc) in each quad on top (like you would with insulin ) at the same time and tell me how you feel the next morning or the day after that. on the pain scale, ill say sus is a 9 for me, and will never touch it again. thank god i was on unemployment for most of my cycle of that crap or i would have had to call out of work every mon and tuesday, and i was shooting on sundays..... nope sus sucks lol, all i got was great strength gains, and there is easier ways of getting that result that doesnt hurt half as bad

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    well try this one, do 250mgs(1cc) in each quad on top (like you would with insulin) at the same time and tell me how you feel the next morning or the day after that. on the pain scale, ill say sus is a 9 for me, and will never touch it again. thank god i was on unemployment for most of my cycle of that crap or i would have had to call out of work every mon and tuesday, and i was shooting on sundays..... nope sus sucks lol, all i got was great strength gains, and there is easier ways of getting that result that doesnt hurt half as bad
    who are you responding to?

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    who are you responding to?
    i dont know lol, anyone.. all i know is that is f-ing hurt like hell lol hahah

jim-bol is offline Junior Member
    dont even bother taking sus on its own ,mix it with deca or equipose .i fought and trained in thailand for eight years only recently returning to australia and i can tell you unequivocally taking pain is highly overated tuffmen are usually intelligent and avoid obvious pain shooting sus on its own is obvious pain which can be avoided

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    so if you put sust and deca in the same shot does it matter which one is "injected first" ? would you want the sust then the deca to go in or does it matter at all?

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    PAIN... KNOTS all go hand in hand with "good sus" inj. If someone sais he did sus without pain he is most likly doing fake or underdosed S##t.

I agree you would be much better at 250 eod.

Grow like a weed...V

rawpain76 is offline New Member
    I took my sus+deca (tot 2ml) shot last Friday on the outer thigh... self-injected too (my first steroid injection). It was ok until about 20 odd hours later - wham! On Sunday, I could only hobble, could hardly sleep because the slightest move will send shocks of pain - I was deathly afraid I injected it in the wrong place! It is better today so i think i'll recover, but still the muscle is hurting like a bitch. Massaging the part hurts good, but it feels better after that.

No more thigh for me... will try my luck next glutes instead. Btw, how do you self-inject into the glutes? Standing up, or lying face-down (if lying face-down, how is it possible to do the aspiration test??)

Thread Information