Thread: HCG injections

marineone is offline New Member

HCG injections

I've been reading up on hcg on various medical websites and they all say not to inject intramuscular, inject it sub-cutan. instead. I have taken it before and usually i just jam it into my leg. Anyone ever heard of this?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    You can do it either way. It all depends on what brand you buy as to what there instructions say. I buy profasi and it says IM shots but i doesnt mean i cant take it sub Q its all personal choice.........Hitman

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marineone
    I've been reading up on hcg on various medical websites and they all say not to inject intramuscular, inject it sub-cutan. instead. I have taken it before and usually i just jam it into my leg. Anyone ever heard of this?
    It can be done both ways but mnost of the vets on here recommend Sub Q. I always shot it IM but this cycle I ahave been using sub Q. Other than the strange sensation of the sub q versus the IM shots, I havent noticed a difference.

marineone is offline New Member
    yeah i figured its the same either way, it works fine IM for me.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marineone
    yeah i figured its the same either way, it works fine IM for me.
    Thats what I always said, but you may want to consider sub Q as that won't leave any scars.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Thats what I always said, but you may want to consider sub Q as that won't leave any scars.
    Intra muscular wont leave scars either? that is unless he plans on useing it like juice doing everday same site injections for the length of his cycle...............Hitman

Swiper is offline New Member
    Guys, I've been reading up on HCG , thinking of trying it. I'm doing 1cc of Deca and 1 cc of Sust E3D. Will do a 15 week cycle.

I read that one should wait about 3 or 4 weeks after the last shot to start HCG, is this correct?

Am I allowed to ask for a cheap source of HCG or is that forbidden?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I inject it sub Q. Gives my IM sites a rest.

D

sintexxx is offline New Member

hcg & clomid...when/how much

I recently completed my 1st cycle & was told to administer hcg 2 weeks after my last shot of deca /sustanon ...after 3 weekly shots of hcg (i took 1/2 of a huge mexican vile called "Gonakor") then began to take clomids 300mg for 1 day then 100mg for 10 days & finally 50 mg for 10 days. Therefore I began taking clomids 5 weeks after my last shot.
    My question is does this work...cuz i've read all kinda'
    -SINTEXXX

Thread Information