Rugby17 is offline New Member

Help! To sust. or not to sust. that is the question!

I've been lifting on and off for about 13 years. I've made some great gains in the last year. I'm 32, 6'1" & 225 lbs. @ less than 15% bodyfat. I would consider myself a Power-Bodybuilder. I'm looking into some form of medicinal assistance to help me get up to 240 lbs. @ less than 10% body fat. I'm rather athletic for someone my size and age. I've never used roids. I've been researching info about various roids and would like some advice. Here is my delima: I want to gain 15 lbs. of solid muscle without being overly bloated or fat. I want a roid that does not make me immediately shrink back to my before size after using it, and I don't want to do more than 2, eight week or ten week cycles per year. I'm not concerned with contest or testing. I would also definitely like to continue having somekind of a sex life. I just want to be the best i can be with a little medicinal help of course in less than six months if possible. What's safe? Is sustanon 250 for me, if not what is? Please...Help..!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, test is safe. You could take sustanon but should opt for enanthate or cypionate . I prefer enanthate as I've used it as well as my friends and I think you would be very happy with the results. You could take whatever dosage you feel necessary. Some say 500mg/wk to start. You could shoot 1cc twice a week (mon/thurs) or shoot once every 4th day. Up to you. Bottom line, if training, and diet is in check as well as sleep, no reason you couldn't gain 15 lbs easily. Run a test only cycle for about 10 weeks and follow up with pct with nolva and clomid. Good to go. If you really want to do mixed estered test like sust, you need to educate yourself about bloodlevels and the different active half lives associated with sust. Good luck.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    for a first time user, i wouldn't suggest sust, i reccomend using test enth, run proper pct and you should be able to keep most of your gains, other than that, do a lot more research before you jump into anything, but if used wisely, aas can give you everything you asked for

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the link in my signature under newbie help. Good stuff for you there. test/eq great stack low sides and not too much bloat. Sust however will blow you up like a balloon

Rugby17 is offline New Member
    Thank guys. Test ent is it safe, I've hear and read that some form of test could be harsh on the body. Will i still be able to get it up for sex? What about agents to counter act the negitive side effects. clomid...Whatever?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    test is test is test, they're all pretty much the same, just the esthers are different resulting in different half lives, or how long they are active in the body, if you're really worried about bloat, run 10mg of nolvadex along with .25mg of liquidex every day during the cycle, that's keep the bloat and estrogen levels down, everyone reacts to test differently, so no one can tell you what sides you are definitely going to get, if any at all which is likely because for a 1st cycle, you're not going to be using a huge amount anyway

Thread Information