pestis is offline Junior Member

aspirating the dart

could someone please explain proper procedure here.
    thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    could someone please explain proper procedure here.
    thanks
    stick pin in....pull plunger back.....see blood, pull back out start again.......dont see blood, push gear in

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    stick pin in....pull plunger back.....see blood, pull back out start again.......dont see blood, push gear in
    there you have it folks. plain and simple.

although i don't aspirate .

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Thats about what I figured. Any risk from pulling in air and then injecting?

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    there you have it folks. plain and simple.

although i don't aspirate .
    KeyMaster,
    why dont you?
    just wanting to learn.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    KeyMaster,
    why dont you?
    just wanting to learn.
    i did on my quads a few times. i dunno. most times i just stick it in and shoot up. i'm still tickin

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of people drive around everyday and don't wear their seatbelts too! Better safe than sorry if you ask me. Injecting some oil intoa vein probably won't kill you, but it isn't a lot of fun either. To each his own though!

-moto

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    It's surprising how many people don't aspirate . I guess some people just feel it's not a big deal or they're doing it in the right area shouldn't be a problem, I don't know, it just makes sense to take the extra 5 seconds that it takes

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    i did on my quads a few times. i dunno. most times i just stick it in and shoot up. i'm still tickin
    me and key can see our veins.........vascular city

heater is offline Junior Member
    I do it but some times it can be hard to see when your shooting yourself in your glute especially with oil because the blood just beeds up. Once I asperated then shot the gear then when i pulled the needle out there was a little bit of blood on the plunger part. I don't know what happened but I'm ok. I still do it.

miguy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heater
    I do it but some times it can be hard to see when your shooting yourself in your glute especially with oil because the blood just beeds up. Once I asperated then shot the gear then when i pulled the needle out there was a little bit of blood on the plunger part. I don't know what happened but I'm ok. I still do it.

ya all i do is stick it in, pull back on the needle half way then slide it back in, then inject. i dont pull back on the plunger,, does anyone else do what i do?

pinstick is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heater
    if you dont see blood, then you might not be human. you have to penetrate through skin and blood vessels to get to the muscle. and if you start to get nervous from your first couple shots, then a racing heartbeat could add some extra blood from the injection site. i always asperate......who knows....???

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    It's surprising how many people don't aspirate. I guess some people just feel it's not a big deal or they're doing it in the right area shouldn't be a problem, I don't know, it just makes sense to take the extra 5 seconds that it takes
    If you pull back and there is no blood, what are you pulling in? I would imagine it would be air. Isnt it bad to inject air.
    I know aspiration is important, just trying to cover bases.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    If you pull back and there is no blood, what are you pulling in? I would imagine it would be air. Isnt it bad to inject air.
    I know aspiration is important, just trying to cover bases.
    Think of it as when your aspirating, when your pulling back your just pulling in what's already in your body.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    Think of it as when your aspirating, when your pulling back your just pulling in what's already in your body.
    so probably fluid surrounding the muscle.
    cool

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    so probably fluid surrounding the muscle.
    cool

Its most likely just going to be air that is already in the muscle. So it won't hurt putting it back in.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    It looks like air but I think it's a vacuum. No air, no fluid, just almost nothing.

The point is that you're not seeing blood, which is the goal!

Right?

I always aspirate and have never seen blood, but I will still do it. I mean if you dont get in any wrecks for a while are you going to take out your airbags?

heater is offline Junior Member
    Once I asperated then shot the gear then when i pulled the needle out there was a little bit of blood on the plunger part. I don't know what happened but I'm ok. I still do it.

What I meant to say was that there was blood in the plunger part which I guess means that i had taken some blood in when I asperated. I have blood come from the injection site a lot, but I meant in the pluger.

timmz11 is offline Junior Member
    when you aspirate ? and say you did pull out blood...do you simply jus re stick yourself and put that blood back in or what?

timmz

Jackman is offline Banned
    i never aspirate and im on a 13 week cycle shooting ED 1 weeks down 12 to go and still going hehe

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    forgot to aspirate for my buddy, got all worked up cause it was the second shot.... i felt bad he was ocmplaining it was really sore... he's still tickin though so i think its all good

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    I've heard that in order to kill yourself, you would have to inject a massive amount of air into a vein, and that it's nothing to really worry about.

Thread Information