red69 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Good Time For Research Companies to Make an ECA liquid Stack

I would order if they made it. Looks like we only have 60 days to buy ephedra (for non research uses) lol

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    haha, i just pm'd my buddy saying watch in a month you'll see eca research, don't forget, not for human comsumption

red69 is offline New Member
    Yeah, my horses would love a liquid ECA stack. That would be the only way I would order it cuzz it's not for human consuption....lol

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I've already seen ephedra pills on some sources lists. lol

Swellin Guest
    I PM'd one of our research friends, asking him when he planned on doing this. I even offered to give it a test run for him...I forgot to mention that I would pay...I am not begging for a handout d a m n it. I just ordered a friggin case of stacker 2...I just want to try a liquid product and see how it compares...when it shows up.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I PM'd one of our research friends, asking him when he planned on doing this. I even offered to give it a test run for him...I forgot to mention that I would pay...I am not begging for a handout d a m n it. I just ordered a friggin case of stacker 2...I just want to try a liquid product and see how it compares...when it shows up.

I think i will order a case too that way i can be a source when that **** is illegal. J/k no one take me serious.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    i wouold love to order a case of stacker 2 or hydroxycut, but ephedra is already banned in NY!!!
    F*ckin' Politicians! ! !

it's such a pain in the ass to make my friend get it mailed to Delaware and drive it back to me. UGH

Thread Information