Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

mondays and thursdays

Ive read to do your injections on mondays and thursdays (test e and eq). Is there any scientific research on this or can i do it on fridays and tuesdays. My days off from work are Monday and tuesdays so those are the best days i can be very strict on what time i eat. with this said should i inject on a monday since i have monday and the following day off and i would be able to kick the injection off with the tightest diet schedule or doesnt that matter since blood values will sort of be constant through out the cycle?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Neither IMO. You should go in even amounts of time. Doing Mon/Thurs, or Tues/Fri, or Wed/Sat, etc gives a 3day/4day alternation in administration. Do E3D or E4D so injections are spread consistantly

so if i am planning on doing 500mg a week of test enthanate how would i break that up for e3d injections, i only have 5000mg of test available, so i cant go over that, and only 4000mg of eq available.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    for eq and enth every 4 days is fine, i've always done by days, i hate it when i see people say to do mon and thursday, it doesn't make a lot of sense IMO

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    for eq and enth every 4 days is fine, i've always done by days, i hate it when i see people say to do mon and thursday, it doesn't make a lot of sense IMO

Every 4th day of 250mg of test enthanate? and e4d of 200mg eq? if i am doing a 500mg wk cycle and 400mg wk respectfully?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    That would put you at 463mg and 347mg a wk. Or you could go 8am Fri, and 8pm Tues equalling to 3.5days but I like the E4 or E3 for the simplicity

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I go mon/thurs just because I know that for the entire week I get 500mg test and 600 eq. I used to inject every certain day, but then if I got busy I might forget when I last injected. Just easier to remember when to shoot imo. Both ideas work.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Nope as long as in intervals are the same.

Thread Information