Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    sah0h7d is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    13

    why havent I seen results?

    I am a novice and currently on my first cycle of 200 mg deca/enanthate for 10 weeks. Of this moment I'm on week 3 day 5 and I have yet to see any results. From my research I've done I know they take about 4 weeks to kick in if I understood correctly. My concern is I expected to have at least gained strength, stamina, and maybe even a couple pounds by now at least something. Yet I haven't had any of those results. I eat as supposed to, rest plenty and have the proper workout so if anyone can give some info I would appreciate it. The Manufacturer is Calastreme.

  2. #2
    LARGELI's Avatar
    LARGELI is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    43
    never heard of calastreme....200mg is a very low dose even for a first timer, maybe thats your problem.

  3. #3
    Taejoon's Avatar
    Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Here and there....
    Posts
    469
    Stats?

    Age:
    Weight:
    Height:
    BF%:
    Training Experience:

    The more info we have, the more help we can be...

    Peace

    -Taejoon

  4. #4
    k_dogg's Avatar
    k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by sah0h7d
    I am a novice and currently on my first cycle of 200 mg deca/enanthate for 10 weeks. Of this moment I'm on week 3 day 5 and I have yet to see any results. From my research I've done I know they take about 4 weeks to kick in if I understood correctly. My concern is I expected to have at least gained strength, stamina, and maybe even a couple pounds by now at least something. Yet I haven't had any of those results. I eat as supposed to, rest plenty and have the proper workout so if anyone can give some info I would appreciate it. The Manufacturer is Calastreme.
    yeah it is a low dose but i know blokes who have had good results with 200mg of cyp/enanthate . kicked in about week 5. just wait for a bit train hard eat like a horse and sleep well.

  5. #5
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by sah0h7d
    I am a novice and currently on my first cycle of 200 mg deca/enanthate for 10 weeks. Of this moment I'm on week 3 day 5 and I have yet to see any results. From my research I've done I know they take about 4 weeks to kick in if I understood correctly. My concern is I expected to have at least gained strength, stamina, and maybe even a couple pounds by now at least something. Yet I haven't had any of those results. I eat as supposed to, rest plenty and have the proper workout so if anyone can give some info I would appreciate it. The Manufacturer is Calastreme.
    Most new guys say there dietand training is right when it really isn't, not saying your's isn't, but if your not gaining anything your definitely not eating enough, and there's always a chance you got bad gear. Ride it out alittle longer and if you get nothing, that's a strong possibility

  6. #6
    sah0h7d is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    13
    My stats stand as: age 22, 150 lb,height 5'8 bf 10% training for about 5 yrs

  7. #7
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by sah0h7d
    My stats stand as: age 22, 150 lb,height 5'8 bf 10% training for about 5 yrs
    Diet is your problem. I was you only 5 months ago.. only not on roids and a little leaner.. then i started eating. Now i'm 175 and 7-8%. I can't stress enough how important diet is.. if you're not getting 4000 cals and at LEAST 240 grams of protien a day, you're not trying hard enough.

  8. #8
    sah0h7d is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    13
    I eat 6 meals a day every 3 hours 280g of protien and 280g carbs low fat round 60-70g a day thats around where I should be eating right?

  9. #9
    Taejoon's Avatar
    Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Here and there....
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Diet is your problem. I was you only 5 months ago.. only not on roids and a little leaner.. then i started eating. Now i'm 175 and 7-8%. I can't stress enough how important diet is.. if you're not getting 4000 cals and at LEAST 240 grams of protien a day, you're not trying hard enough.
    I'm gonna have to agree with Chris, unless you are counting your calories and proteins, odds are, you are not getting enough. At your weight with your body type, an increase in the dosage of the gear probably wouldn't hurt either. Say run them both at 300-400mg/week instead of 200mg/week.

    Peace

    -Taejoon

  10. #10
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by sah0h7d
    I eat 6 meals a day every 3 hours 280g of protien and 280g carbs low fat round 60-70g a day thats around where I should be eating right?
    If this is the truth, then you have awful genetics. The only other thing i can think of is take a multivitamin and maybe add 5 g creatine a day.. make sure you're getting enough sleep too.

  11. #11
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by sah0h7d
    I eat 6 meals a day every 3 hours 280g of protien and 280g carbs low fat round 60-70g a day thats around where I should be eating right?
    You have your protein down well, but do you know how many calories per meal your eating? Go out and buy alittle scale at a vitamin store, best $5 I ever spent.

  12. #12
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    These guys hit the nail right on the head. So many people just eat any **** thing they want and think they are gonna grow especially on a bulking cycle. One its early for the test to kick in and second like they said alot of it is in the diet, I have learned the hard way I hope you don't.

  13. #13
    GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    74
    I find myself never eating enough unless I keep track of my daily totals.

  14. #14
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by sah0h7d
    I eat 6 meals a day every 3 hours 280g of protien and 280g carbs low fat round 60-70g a day thats around where I should be eating right?
    Where is the marjority of your protein coming from? Most of your protein should come from food such as beef and chicken, not from protein shakes.

    Are you estimating these figures, or have you taken time to write out your meals and really see what you're eating.

    I can't tell you how many people say something similar to what you've written above, then when I start asking them what they actually ate, it turns out to be far less then they had assumed.

    You should be growing on 200mg of test per week if your diet, rest and workout intensity are all well-managed.

  15. #15
    Ambulance's Avatar
    Ambulance is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    765
    I'd say bump everything by about double bro..as far as gear intake. Diet as well, i think in your case you can afford to eat some of the "bad" food...just mainly try and gain weight anyway you can for now. You can always cut later, but there's a few bros on here I know that never grew until they stuffed their face...including the bad food (hate to say it) but it worked so although doesn't make sense...can't argue with facts.

  16. #16
    SaTyR's Avatar
    SaTyR is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by LARGELI
    never heard of calastreme....200mg is a very low dose even for a first timer, maybe thats your problem.

    Indeed 200mg is way to low . When you are doing deca alone you should at least start with 400mg . Believe me i once made the mistake of injecting 50mg of deca each week ( hey we all gotta learn some day )

  17. #17
    simplyjakked is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    559
    when i was scrawny like you i know i wasnt taking in as many grams of carbs or protein as i thought. your doses should give you some growth but just remember when bulking if you think you ate enough, eat one more time!

  18. #18
    THE PUMP's Avatar
    THE PUMP is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    rip off Ireland
    Posts
    652
    If your the type of guy that likes to see fast results then you should of ran dianabol for the first 5 week until the deca and test kicked in i also ran deca 200mg and got good results but were all different bro.

    GOOD LUCK BRO

  19. #19
    LuvMuhRoids's Avatar
    LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Behind Ur booty
    Posts
    3,071
    Very suggestable. I would have ran dbol in the beginning here. Also 200mg might be a bit less than enough. Although at 150lbs it might be I would up it to 400mg anyways. Next cycle try dbol weeks 1-4 bro so youre not aggravated in the beginning. Dbol will give you instant results. Do a search on dbol for more info on it. Good luck...LMR
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    If your the type of guy that likes to see fast results then you should of ran dianabol for the first 5 week until the deca and test kicked in i also ran deca 200mg and got good results but were all different bro.

    GOOD LUCK BRO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •