Ilya95 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Please check my cycle!!!!

Hey bros,

I have done 4 cycles in the past and always wanted to make a long test run. So heres what I came up with:

wks 1-5 D-bol 40mg ed
    wks 1-20 Test Cyp 600mg wk

Clomid and Nolva for post cycle and to treat gyno just in case.

So what am I missing if anything, and any suggestions??

P.S. One more thing guys, I have to use 20ml vials in this cycle even though I really perfer amps. What worrys me is the rubber stopper, I've always used 18g to draw out of amps and its so easy. But that would tear up a stopper.....so what size do I use?? Also since you create an opening in the stopper doesnt that increase the chance of the gear all dirty??

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Might wanna throw some HCG in there at 500iu's every Sat & Sun, just to keep the boys from running away and hiding, 20 weeks is a long time. Other than that, I would probably extend my PCT to a full 30 days and that's about it. Can't really go wrong with test.

P.S. Drop the 18g for drawing, get youself some 22g's and all will be well with
    well with the rubber stoppers. It doesn't take that much longer, and the
    increase in safety will make you sleep better.

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 12-30-2003 at 05:08 PM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Ilya95]Hey bros,

I have done 4 cycles in the past and always wanted to make a long test run. So heres what I came up with:

wks 1-5 D-bol 40mg ed
    wks 1-20 Test Cyp 600mg wk

Clomid and Nolva for post cycle and to treat gyno just in case.

So what am I missing if anything, and any suggestions??

P.S. One more thing guys, I have to use 20ml vials in this cycle even though I really perfer amps. What worrys me is the rubber stopper, I've always used 18g to draw out of amps and its so easy. But that would tear up a stopper.....so what size do I use?? Also since you create an opening in the stopper doesnt that increase the chance of the gear all dirty??

running i-dex and nolva during cycle would be a good idea, but not sure how prone you are to gyno, after 4 cycles I'm sure you know what you need. 21g to draw. Sanitize the top before each draw to prevent any dirt or infection. What days will you be inj. the cyp?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Taejoon, put some HCG in there and run CT for 30

I would also use .25mg ldex + 10mg Nolva ED satrting a wk before the cycle starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Might wanna throw some HCG in there at 500iu's every Sat & Sun, just to keep the boys from running away and hiding, 20 weeks is a long time. Other than that, I would probably extend my PCT to a full 30 days and that's about it. Can't really go wrong test.

P.S. Drop the 18g for drawing, get youself some 22g's and all will be well with
    well with the rubber stoppers. It doesn't take that much longer, and the
    increase in safety will make you sleep better.

Peace

-Taejoon
    HCG
    Knew I was forgetting something, I need some sleep

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Your going to blow up almost to the point of looking fat so I would run 75mgs tren at the end or up to pct to lean you down. If the daily shots worry you get eq and run it at 400mgs.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Your going to blow up almost to the point of looking fat so I would run 75mgs tren at the end or up to pct to lean you down. If the daily shots worry you get eq and run it at 400mgs.
    Some people aren't as prone to water retention as others. I've been on 600mg/week Cyp for 9 weeks now, and I ain't holding an ounce of water. It varies from person to person, and like Pheed said, if he runs into probs with water, he can just run some l-dex. There's no need to add more drugs to his cycle if doesn't want to, and the l-dex would be a lot less exspensive than running EQ alongside or Tren at the end.

Peace

-Taejoon

I'll be injecting on Tuesdays and Fridays. Do think the I'm not very prone to Gyno at all but do you guys think it best to drop the d-bol and run test on its own?? Also HCG is hard to come by and I have once source who makes it expensive. Is it a must?? Also how do you guys recommed I extend the post cyle treatment with Clomid and at what doses??

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Oh yeah I forgot one thing....I do hold water but not in crazy ways. I'll puff up a bit in certain areas but nothin major. Only thing that I ever blew up with was Anadrol .

THANKS!!!!

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Ilya95
    I'll be injecting on Tuesdays and Fridays. Do think the I'm not very prone to Gyno at all but do you guys think it best to drop the d-bol and run test on its own?? Also HCG is hard to come by and I have once source who makes it expensive. Is it a must?? Also how do you guys recommed I extend the post cyle treatment with Clomid and at what doses??

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
    With that long of a cycle you'll definitely wanna run HCG. There's no problem with running the dbol .

clomid-300mg first day,100mg2-11, 50mg12-21. I run mine longer but everyone uses what works best for them

Thread Information