Thread: cycle question

Zues is offline Associate Member

cycle question

First question, I was told not to stack anadrol and deca because it creates progesterone and can lead to gyno. If I take nolva with it should I be okay. Second I'm going on a third cycle. My first was cyp (gained about 15 lbs), second was deca and sust (gained a solid 20 lbs), I used to weight about 140 two years ago I;m about 175 now. I have test suspension, sust 250, deca 300, EQ, and anadrol. I can get more if I need to. What would be a good stack, I don't haave to take everything but this what I have. I want to go about 12 to14 weeks and put on mass and strength gain. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Julio2254 is offline New Member
    Well for one, nolva will do nothing for progesterone related gyno, i believe only bromocriptine will. As for your cycle, with what u have (for simplicity's sake) i would go with sustanon 3 times a week (to better utilize all the esters) or with suspension at around 100mgs ED, i would add the anadrol (for the first 4 weeks) as well as 400mgs of EQ. Run the test and EQ for 10-12 weeks then proceed with PCT as usual. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice. I'll probably do 200mg/wk of suspension for first 4 to 6 weeks, 400mg/wk of EQ for 10weeks, 250mg of sust/week for 10 weeks, 50mg ED of anadrol for first 6 weeks, then when Im done w/ anadrol, and suspension, add 450mg/week of Deca , then post cycle therapy . What do you think, and are there any other opinions out there. Thanks.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    250mg a week of sust seems low for a 3rd cycle. What did you run your cyp and sust at on your previous cycles?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I,d leave out the susp. and deca bump the eq to 200mg
    e3d and the sust. to 250mg e3d

my first cycle of cyp was 200/mg wk for 10 weeks. and my last cycle was 250mg/week of sust and i yielded good results.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    my first cycle of cyp was 200/mg wk for 10 weeks. and my last cycle was 250mg/week of sust and i yielded good results.
    If you got results taking nothing but 250mg of deca a week you probably don't need to bump up your total weekly mg's quite as high.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    If you got results taking nothing but 250mg of deca a week you probably don't need to bump up your total weekly mg's quite as high.
    No, it was 250mg of Sust, and 300mg of Deca a week.

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    I personally wouldn't raise levels that high just like bmg said you got good results running lower why sky rocket, also you should always run the test higher than deca , but everyone is different, i think the anadrol , sus, and eq would make a great cycle for you bro just make sure you don't go over first 4 weeks w/ the anadrol 1-4 anadrol, 1-10 sus 500mg and eq 400mg, just my input bro someone else might suggest different

Quote Originally Posted by hector999
    I personally wouldn't raise levels that high just like bmg said you got good results running lower why sky rocket, also you should always run the test higher than deca, but everyone is different, i think the anadrol, sus, and eq would make a great cycle for you bro just make sure you don't go over first 4 weeks w/ the anadrol 1-4 anadrol, 1-10 sus 500mg and eq 400mg, just my input bro someone else might suggest different
    That sounds like a pretty good idea. I think i"ll probably do that, or a little similar. Thanks for the input.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    If your not gonna shoot eod or e3d take out the sus and switch it for a single ester like enan or cyp

Thread Information