Thread: winstrol

trainfast is offline New Member

winstrol

I need some help regarding endurance athletes. Currently racing bikes(i.e. tour de france bikes) and want to know proper way and where to get best results on winstrol . How much is too much and how little is too little? How many times per week? Where shoud I inject? What size needle? I have Deca as well as t-200. What would be an ideal stack for this season? I have used almost everything for mass, but now only use for endurance, but don't know what would be best with minimal weight gain. I would appreciate any good advice. Thanks...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    riding a bike at top speed for extended periods of time should keep you from getting to much size, that shouldnt be a problem. run the t200 at 400mgs every 10 days and the deca at 400mgs every 10 days for 10 weeks. run the winny at 50mgs per day for the last 6 weeks of your cycle. you will need clomid for post cycle. a 23 guage 1 inch needle for all three injections. all are intramuscular.

i usually wont respond to a question like this as it is obvious that you didnt research this for your self at all. but here is a good reply.

stick around the board bro, read, ask questions, and learn as much as you can about what you are about to do before you do it. keep this cycle some where and use it later. research bro.

someones sig here says"knowledge is the best addition to any cycle"(or something like that) and it couldnt be more true.

welcome to the board!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    That's ME BigKev you were oh! so close.

but I won't doc you any points or make you stay after school

What bigkev said was true, stick around and do some more research!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    man, i almost got it!!!!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Almost forgot!

Welcome aboard TRAINFAST!

keep us posted on what your doing.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    will you be drug tested? If yes, get rid of the deca because the detection time is quite long.

I think most of your "Tour de France" peers are into EPO, but stay away from it until you've researched other routes.

Welcome to the board!

Thread Information