400MG EQ A WEEK
    HOW AND WHEN SHOULD i USE ANT ESTROGEN

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stalion970
    i M DOING MY FIRST REAL CYCLE 10WEEKS
    500MG TEST ENT A WEEK
    400MG EQ A WEEK
    HOW AND WHEN SHOULD i USE ANT ESTROGEN

You should use anti-es either everyday of the cycle such as 10mg of nolva a day and .25mg of ldex a day. If you dont want to do it from the start then you should wait until you have signs of gyno such as itching nips. As for the clomid use it in PCT and start that 3 weeks after your last injection of the test. Do it like this 300mg/day1, 100mg/next 5 days, 50mg/14 days. Theres no need for the hcg imo.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I use L-dex and Nolva durring my cycles...... I start them a week before the cycle 10mg of Nolva ED and .25 L-dex ED.

HCG is not needed in a short and mild cycle like this one..... If your trying to keep testicular atrophy at minimum try using 4g of Tribbulus ED through the cycle and PCT.

I always run an anti-e(liquidex, letrozole , armidex, etc.) starting from day1 through my PCT. You could actually run the test 1wk past the EQ and then start your clomid 2wks after your last shot of test. Run your PCT as DD has outlined. I also like to throw in 20mg nolva ED during my post cycle clomid. HCG is not needed for this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I use L-dex and Nolva durring my cycles...... I start them a week before the cycle 10mg of Nolva ED and .25 L-dex ED.

HCG is not needed in a short and mild cycle like this one..... If your trying to keep testicular atrophy at minimum try using 4g of Tribbulus ED through the cycle and PCT.

What brand do you use boss, of the tribbulus and what size do they come in? 500mg? Do you find that online places have better prices or GNC? Thanks man

P.S. how does it help with testicular atrophy because thats what i would use it for.

what kind of effect would it have on a 20 year old. I dont want to be dependent on this stuff for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

Pretty much perfect IMO.......except I'm an HCG Freak, I don't think it's actually "necessary" for a 10 weeker, but I'm addicted, I need help.

Thread Information