pantera is offline New Member

an important post

alright guys, here is the deal. i am going to get 20ml of 200mg/ml of equipoise and 20ml of 250mg/ml of test cyponate. this is my first cycle and i want to know the best way to take it to get the best results. i have a good diet and get the proper amount of water and protein in my body everyday. i don't drink and am ready to get the most out of this cycle. i am currently 6'3 220 @ around 15% bf. also, i am going to be doing cardio to get cut up, is 3-4 days a week of 20 minutes of running too much. thanks a lot.

The original jason Guest
    you cant cut and bulk together make up your mind I still do cardio when im bulking but dont expect to get ripped if you are eating enough food to build mass

peace
    Jason

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    cyp at 4-600mgs per week and eq at 400mgs per week for 8-10 weeks. you will need clomid for post cycle and have nolvadex on hand in case gyno rears its ugly head.

running is not the best way to shed fat. the new elipticle machines are the best thing going right now. if you dont have access to those, walking at a brisk pace is next in line. 30 minutes 2-3 times per week will be enough. you cant get cut up and get big at the same time. you have to do one or the other.

pantera is offline New Member

cut

i am mainly doing this cycle to cut up and put on a few pounds. is running unsafe or what? i have always gotten good results from it, let me know what the dangers are if you know. thanks a lot. also, would throwing an eca stack in there help with the cutting a little or should i not worry about it.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Id use clen over ECA, or both!

Use clen ED for 2weeks on, then ECA for 2weeks on etc...

no running is not bad, but you want to do aerobic training not anaerobic for shedding the fat and saving muscle, I suppose a moderate jog couldn't hurt, but you shouldn't be panting or trying to catch your breath while running, nice and easy...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    if you really enjoy running, and it doesnt bother your knees, then go ahead. it is catabolic to an extent though, and eventually you will get knee or hip problems from it. walking at a brisk pace is all you need to do. it will elevate your heart rate just enough to burn the fat, but not so much so that you turn it into a cardio session. you want to walk fast enough to elevate your heart rate, but not so fast that you cant hold a conversation.

an eca stack would be fine. i would save the clen for post cycle.

Thread Information