Thread: Quality Vet

beachbum1 is offline New Member

Quality Vet

Propionat 100. I opened the package and pulled off the white cap on the QV prop 100 and the entire outter casing came off easily, leaving the rubber stop attached within the bottel. The bottle cap (alum casing)was not crimped on. Has anyone had a bottle do this? One would assume that the tops would be crimped on for safety reason. Anyone?

Thanks

DAR
    DAR is offline New Member
    if the label is round on the corners and the hologram changes color your pretty safe you can also check the batch number on there web site

Quote Originally Posted by DAR
    if the label is round on the corners and the hologram changes color your pretty safe you can also check the batch number on there web site
    Thanks Bro.

It looks legit...rounded corners, hologram on the box and the bottle...even was shrink wrapped with top grade wrap... just seemed a bit weird not being sealed at the bottle level

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea same **** happened to me a couple weeks ago... i tried to crimp it down a lil harder with a pair of pliers...just try not to take the membrane off this will defintley unsterilze your gear...

yes it was test prop from Quality Vet....

Dont' crush the glass bottle too!!!! when you try to crimp it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Yea same **** happened to me a couple weeks ago... i tried to crimp it down a lil harder with a pair of pliers...just try not to take the membrane off this will defintley unsterilze your gear...

yes it was test prop from Quality Vet....
    I'll give it a go.. Was yours even crimped? Mine has no marks at all...seems like they forgot to use the crimp process. Almost like buying a soda with the plasic seal broken
    Thanks

naw, it didn't look like it was crimped... I was furious I poped the white tab off and off came the whole top... i'm like FAWK!!!... i just kept the membrane on and put the metal back on and just kinda squeezed a lil so that it would sorta crimp....

Just be careful with it, and you'll be fine...

later man

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    naw, it didn't look like it was crimped... I was furious I poped the white tab off and off came the whole top... i'm like FAWK!!!... i just kept the membrane on and put the metal back on and just kinda squeezed a lil so that it would sorta crimp....

Just be careful with it, and you'll be fine...

later man
    LOL.. I hear ya~ Have you used yours yet? I just emailed the company and asked them about the crimping issue...will let you know when I hear back. Gotta run Bro.. need sleep for New Years.. Peace out and HNY!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I didn't check my batch #, I just checked the holligram. what is their website?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I didn't check my batch #, I just checked the holligram. what is their website?

www.qualityvet.com.mx

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    I got a bottle of QV Test Enan and the top of mine was not crimped at all I thought that to be strange to bro.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeltaire
    I got a bottle of QV Test Enan and the top of mine was not crimped at all I thought that to be strange to bro.
    Yeah, it's got me wondering about it as well. I tried looking at the pics of other bottles and they all look to be uncrimped as well. Let me make a call real fast.. Well he wasn't home. I haven't heard back from the company yet so I guess we'll have to see. Do you use yours yet? If so, is it giving good results?

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    No bro not yet I am going to sart my cycle next week. I will keep you posted on my results though.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeltaire
    No bro not yet I am going to sart my cycle next week. I will keep you posted on my results though.
    Thanks bro,

I'm stacking my prop 100 with Nandrolona 300 (the kangaroo juice) lol. I know Nand really doesn't do much without the stack, and causes greater side effects if not stacked...so I hope the prop is legit. I'm starting mine as soon as I get my anti e's .. Good luck

Thread Information