docflock is offline New Member

Question First Real Deal Cycle with Sust/Deca/Dbol

I'm 24. 6', 178 lbs. 15% bodyfat. bench 215 squat 275. Basically I'm a still kind of a string bean. Anyways here is the cycle i made for myself.

SUST (30 amps)
    Wk 1-4: 500 mg/wk
    Wk 5-6: 750 mg/wk
    Wk 7-10: EOD

D'Bol (400 5 mg tabs)
    Wk1: 8/day
    Wk2 : 9/day
    Wk 3-6: 10/day

Deca (I have 2 10 ml of 300 deca- should I use it all?)
    Wk 1-10: 400 mg/wk

Questions:

1. On Weeks where i need more than 2 injections, should I spot inject?
    2. I plan on continuing right after this cycle with a 10 week cutting cycle (products TBA), then a 4 week taper, followed by HCG and hopefully some Clomid (if I can get it). Is this doable or am I asking for problems. The thing is, this upcoming year I will have more time to train than any time in the future.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Real Deal Cycle with Sust/Deca/Dbol-tryme.jpg  

hammerhead is offline Member
    That's way too much for a premier cycle bro. Save the juice and do this: stick half a vial of sus EOD and mix a little over 100mg of deca in with each stick. That's not going to be easy to measure out so it won't be exact - but it's around 435mg of sus per week and about the same deca - do that for 10 weeks. That's about 18 vials of sust and about 1 1/2 bottles of deca. Save the heavier cycles for later you're young! The d-bol - try 8 a day for a few weeks and then taper it off to nothing over about a week. You won't need but 3 or 4 weeks for the deca/sust to kick in hard. Good luck!

1-10

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Have you done a previous cycle? You said this is your first read deal cycle? How long have you been training as well? If not too long you might be able to put on a few more pounds through a increase in diet.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docflock
    I'm 24. 6', 178 lbs. 15% bodyfat. bench 215 squat 275. Basically I'm a still kind of a string bean. Anyways here is the cycle i made for myself.

SUST (30 amps)
    Wk 1-4: 500 mg/wk
    Wk 5-6: 750 mg/wk
    Wk 7-10: EOD

D'Bol (400 5 mg tabs)
    Wk1: 8/day
    Wk2 : 9/day
    Wk 3-6: 10/day

Deca (I have 2 10 ml of 300 deca- should I use it all?)
    Wk 1-10: 400 mg/wk

Questions:

1. On Weeks where i need more than 2 injections, should I spot inject?
    2. I plan on continuing right after this cycle with a 10 week cutting cycle (products TBA), then a 4 week taper, followed by HCG and hopefully some Clomid (if I can get it). Is this doable or am I asking for problems. The thing is, this upcoming year I will have more time to train than any time in the future.

Thanks

How long have you been lifting?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont belive in going up and down with your dosages when taking injections. And I most defenitely dont belive in staggering Dbol , it is way too fast acting to stagger up and down. If I was you I would just take 30mg p/day Dbol for 4 weeks, and take 500mg test week 1 - 12. Week 1 - 10 take 300mg deca . 400 is too much. I hope this isnt your 1st cycle

I have done previous cycles before, just the wrong amounts. First cycle I did deca , 1 shot per week for 8 weeks. Next cycle I did Sust alone, 250 mg/wk. After that I did 250 mg deca and 250 mg Sust together for 8 weeks. In hindsight I realize that these cycles were a waste although I did get some modest gains.

As for how long I have been training: about 2 years. I started with very little strength after years of basketball being my only form of exercise.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by docflock
    I have done previous cycles before, just the wrong amounts. First cycle I did deca , 1 shot per week for 8 weeks. Next cycle I did Sust alone, 250 mg/wk. After that I did 250 mg deca and 250 mg Sust together for 8 weeks. In hindsight I realize that these cycles were a waste although I did get some modest gains.

As for how long I have been training: about 2 years. I started with very little strength after years of basketball being my only form of exercise.
    You should have grown off the sust 250 and deca 200 cycle. That was my first cycle and I gained 24 lbs. It is not a gear issue but most probably your diet. By increasing your doses, you WILL NOT improve your gains. They will still suck as you are not doing something right. Higher doses like you suggest will just give you more sides and nothing else.

Remember, it does not take alot of gear to grow. If your lifting, resting and eating right, you will gow alot off a little.

I did put some size on for the deca /sust cycle (about 12 lbs)

Llet me give you an idea of what I'm eating (approx 6-7 meals). B'fast 6 whites, 2 yolks, oatmeal, orange juice. 1 post workout shake, 40 g protein, 2 tablespoons flax, 12 oz orange juice. For the the rest of the meals usually 6-8 oz of turkey or chicken, about 60 g of carbs (about 40 of them from brown rice or other complex carb). Everything I eat is very trim in fat. I have tried the eat everything in site diet, and I looked like ****. Sure I was a bit stronger, but to get the fat that came with it in the end off by diet cost most of the muscle I put on.

As for training, I have finally converted to heavy lifting. In the past, reading retarded magazines like Muscle & Fitness that suggest 8-12 reps with short rest periods did not produce solid gains. I have switched now to a heavy lifting scheme with pyramiding weights and a rep range of 4-8 reps with long rest periods in between sets. I concentrate on all the traditional strength training lifts (squat, deadlift, stiff deadlift, bench, pull-up, bar/dumb rows, etc.).

Am i doing something wrong I don't know about.

Thread Information