Musa is offline Associate Member

Unhappy deca and bloody nose

Hi ,for the last two weeks I had a bloody nose 3 times...i am taking 400 deca , and i am on my last week....anybody had the same expe...(i am guesing, blood presure)but i would like your opinion>>>???
    THANKS

decadbal is offline Banned
    deca shoudlnt raise your BP to much, are you shootin it in your nose?....LOL JK. never heard that, but maybe somethin else your not seeing. u pic it or mess with it much?

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    deca shoudlnt raise your BP to much, are you shootin it in your nose?....LOL JK. never heard that, but maybe somethin else your not seeing. u pic it or mess with it much?

No I don't tuch it,should I be worry??

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    No I don't tuch it,should I be worry??

I was taking large amounts of deca in my last cycle much more than you are taking and i never experineced this. I dont think i would worry much. See what happens after your cycle is over. If it continues go to a doctor. that would be my advice.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Most likely its blood pressure, Have it checked real quick...

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    when it started getting a lil bit colder around where i live, i got bout 10-12 nosebleeds in 3 days, t hen they went away, every time i blew my nose it would start bleeding, its something having to do with it being cold outside and hot in my house, so i wouldnt sweat it, could just be the weather..

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ph34rsh4ck
    when it started getting a lil bit colder around where i live, i got bout 10-12 nosebleeds in 3 days, t hen they went away, every time i blew my nose it would start bleeding, its something having to do with it being cold outside and hot in my house, so i wouldnt sweat it, could just be the weather..

Since when does it get cold in Texas?

it seriously doesnt, right now, almost january, i can walk outside in shorts an my shirt off an feel fine, but im also one of those rare texans that loves the cold, it was 40 degrees for like a DAY, and i was like dude lets go run this weather makes me wanan run, and my friends were like wtf is wrong with you, the lowest its gotten so far is like..30..for half a day..but for like a few days it just got a lil bit colder and the BleEdZ starte dhappenin, but then stopped after like 2days, so that may be why ur gettin em

I LIVE IN NORTH DAKOTA....F....COLD..LIKE -40...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    I LIVE IN NORTH DAKOTA....F....COLD..LIKE -40...LOL

hahahah, well yea thats prolly why ur getting them, nothin to worry bout

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't sound too serious. If you were a bad abuser of steroids , then I'd say go to your doctor. My boss is like that now, he bleeds out his nose and mouth at the gym, but refuses to stop popping his drol's. Whether it's from the abuse of them or not, I'm not sure, but it's his own stupidity there.

legend is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    Doesn't sound too serious. If you were a bad abuser of steroids, then I'd say go to your doctor. My boss is like that now, he bleeds out his nose and mouth at the gym, but refuses to stop popping his drol's. Whether it's from the abuse of them or not, I'm not sure, but it's his own stupidity there.
    why bother taking juice and working out if you do not have any cares for your health. when problems arise it is best to face them and fix them before they get to the point where they can not be fixed.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    bro it is probably high Blood pressure.. I use to have that off and on when my BP was high..

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    why bother taking juice and working out if you do not have any cares for your health. when problems arise it is best to face them and fix them before they get to the point where they can not be fixed.
    All he cares about is being big, no matter what the cost. But he also has been juicing for 8 years with basically zero knowledge. He's always spouting off steroid names like he knows but this is the same guy that his so called friend would give him aspirin pills and tell him it's anadrol and he'd suck em righ tup, lol. I mean he's in a bad situation, but in alot of ways it's funnier than **** to listen to him.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Darkseid who you talking about ?

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    Darkseid who you talking about ?
    my intelligent boss

MachZ is offline Member
    I agree with the above quote post. It happens to me alot here in the winter because its so dry. Also the furnace in the house doesn't help but to be safe why not go check your BP to be sure all is well there. Most pharmacies have a free bp testing unit in the section you fill scripts, not the most accurate but pretty close.

Thread Information