jason3500 is offline Junior Member

New on board 2nd cycle- need help

Stats 32 years ols 5.11 170n pounds 11%BF

fist cycle was lame with eq (10 weeks)and winny (7 weeks) only.

Thinking of taking a 2 month break after and than need a decent mass cycle that is low risk in terms of sides but need some opinions and some help.

Can anyone tell me what Nolva and clomid etc..to add in and when to take it for this cycle.

Wk 1-10 500mg Sustanon
    Wk 1-10 500mg Equipoise
    Wk 1-4 35mg Dianabol daily
    Wk 9-14 50mg Winstrol daily

Just need to know exactly what I need on hand and when to take it. Also what manufacture's of each As are best.

Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would extend the EQ to 12 weeks.

1 - 4 dbol 35mg ED
    1 - 12 sus 500mg
    1 - 12 eq 500mg
    10 - 15 winny 50mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 l-dex .25 ED

Start PCT 1 day after last winny dose
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Mudman has a great cycle planned just a few things to add. Make sure the sust shots are every other day or at lease every third day. If you want to bulk switch the eq for deca . If you do decide deca I would back it down to 400mg a week. As far as manufactures thats opinion. I love QY since its cheap and not underdosed, I also Like BD. For the dbol I would take shagnhai pinks for the winny I would use stanzonol 100 by qv. For the eq bolderone 200 or deca 300 from qv. The sust, well I used tornel but there underdosed.

Thanks so much to both of you, can I also ask what is the best test to use, I know you say sustanon cause I suggested it but I want the test with the lowest water retentin and sides as I have patience and would rather get keepable gains that are smaller than large bloated gains.

Quote Originally Posted by jason3500
    Thanks so much to both of you, can I also ask what is the best test to use, I know you say sustanon cause I suggested it but I want the test with the lowest water retentin and sides as I have patience and would rather get keepable gains that are smaller than large bloated gains.
    Test is test they just have different esters but in the end same results a slong as they are used correctly.

You might be better off with cyp or enan if your not worried about bloat...... if so stay with SUS but a lot of people still bloat just as bad on it. Prop is good with bloat but you will need to injected ED and test suspension is best but needs 2 injections a day.

thanks mudman, so I guess I will just have to pick one test randomly as it does not seem there are any differences aside from the injections. So if only wanted to inject twice a week for test, which way should I go , sust or test ???

cyp or enan but I would go with E3D injections....... that will make for more stable blood levels.

Thread Information