Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Post your results with Sus/Eq stack

i just wanted to hear some of those who have done a sus/eq stack. what kind of gains, water retention, side effects, hornyness, hunger, strength and what ever.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Talking Hey hey....!!!

I'm gonna run the same exact cycle. I'm interested as well. I'll give it a bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuumppp. .
    Thanks guys.
    -PaPa

hey Pa pa- I read something that kind of freaked me out-at Elitefitness board. Some guy posted that his blood pressure was skyrocketing when they asked him what he was on he said 500mg Sus/ 400mg Eq- which I'm gonna start next week for 10 wks. This kinda got me thinking. I'm also adding Winny in the 5th week. you still going for it?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    i got incredible strenght gains,but not a lot of mass.awesome appetite and sexual stimulus.and i liked the way i looked not bloated just jacked up --later

white eyebrow - what did your cycle look like?

I don't think I'm gonna use Winny. I am going to go straight up Sust/EQ for a first cycle. Then for run 2, if all goes well, I'll throw in an oral such as dbol , or something of that nature. Not sure yet...just excited as shit!! You don't even know!
    Later bro.
    P

yo pa pa PUMP.- I've heard that 500mg/wk-Sus, and 400mg/wk-Eq is alot for a newbie, what do you think bro? Anyone else got advice? this too much for a first cycle?

Thumbs up Hey.

I think I'm gonna front load the EQ at 600mg-800mg for the first week or two, and keep the Sust constant at 500. I am gonna run the EQ 12 weeks, and the Sust through 10, I figure the longer I can stay in an anabolic state without Test, the better.
    P

papapump...when you gonna start your cycle. so you don't think that is too much huh? ok, well I was going to use the winny at the end of the cycle to harden and rip me up -what do you think? Should I save it for another cycle? Why you going to run the Eq for longer than the Sus? Just to let your T-levels come down a little slower and to keep some most gains? Sorry bout all the questions but since your running pretty much the same cycle it good to have another opionion- you feel me? thanks.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I'd like to hear about peoples experiences stacking Sust and Eq too.

I'm just waiting for my gear to arrive right now, but my cycle is going to be Enth500/Eq400. almost the same shite.

I'd be nice to hear what to expect (even though I'll find out soon enough). Anyboody want to share? Test/Eq stories would be cool too.

bump.

Talking Wan2be..

You can use Winny to harden you up at the end. I'm treating this simply as, "I want as much muscle at possible from this cycle" . I am going to milk it for everything it's worth.
    Then I'll worry ab out gettin hard later. It's winter anyways, who cares..Get Big and Get Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -P

true about winter. it just that i blew up last year from 165 to 197 and still haven't lost all the fat i put on, it's damn hard to get rid of. especially trying to cut down on eating when your used to gordging yourself. I love doing that! fuck it let's blow up and get fat and huge. shred down in march. Im going to go throw the munch lates...

Talking LOL....

Shit man!! Relax bro.... Just kidding. Now i am not going to go SO far to say that I want to get fat and huge. I am going to put on as much MUSCLE as possible. I know some fat will accompany it, but I dont wanna become a slob. I am going to stick to two...30 min. sessions of cardio per week. I always kill my legs in the gym, and there sore for like 4-5 days and I can't even barely get my cardio sessions in as it is now. It sucks, but if they're sore, I worked em right! . Hopefully the soreness will decrease somewhat with my new supplements that I will begin to take very soon .

Later on Solid.

-PaPa

Naw I'm not going to be a fatty. I hear ya about killing the legs. I swear I'm the only one in my Gym that really works the legs, we got a bunch of thick arm chicken leg dudes walking around. It looks so funny. That's were I slack (cardio) I always hit the gym so hard and I never want to jump on a bike or walk the tread after, I just wanna go home and pound some protein. As for legs my shit is always sore for like 4 days too. Really bad 2 days after. Especially when you do some straight leg deads, shit can be sore for weeks. Sounds like you train hard, your gonna make some serious gains when you start hittin those new supps. later bro.

Talking Thanks..

Thanks For the encouragement bro. I don't know if I just told you, but my freaking gym just closed down. When bankrupt, and didn't tell anyone.NOT EVEN THE EMPLOYEES!(I just payed $300 for a year 1 month ago). Anyway, I recently got a trial membership at World Gym, and things look different there. I love it, finally a member at a Hardcore Gym. It's freakin awesome. I saw some chick in there, that ....well let's just say she's had a visit from Mr. Test... but she works hard to get her look...great figure. She looks like Ms. O. But, back to my old gym, where I used to lift, the Squat rack was never used, and if it was, just for shrugs or some shit like that. I mean, these were some pretty big guys, but like you said, it's all good up top, but the bottom just aint happenin. Oh well, I love the new gym, and it's way better than my last one.

-P

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Im running 400mg eq and 500 mg super test 250 which has the same esters as sustanon250. I got sick and went to the doctors and they said my blood pressure was a little high for my age(24) and I have noticed a little shortness of breath. Ive been on 5 weeks on a 10 week cycle and gained about 20lbs so far. The main side effect I have has been the anger. I wasnt too bad the first couple of weeks, but now Im raging pretty bad. My friend who took the same stuff last year was way worse than me though.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    Im running 400mg eq and 500 mg super test 250 which has the same esters as sustanon250. I got sick and went to the doctors and they said my blood pressure was a little high for my age(24) and I have noticed a little shortness of breath. Ive been on 5 weeks on a 10 week cycle and gained about 20lbs so far. The main side effect I have has been the anger. I wasnt too bad the first couple of weeks, but now Im raging pretty bad. My friend who took the same stuff last year was way worse than me though.

I'm guessing Iwannabsolid got his answers already

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    No results, Never used sus such a cycle

diesel21 is offline Member
    well starting mine real dam soon, monday...

diesel21 is offline Member
    um, wow this post is old

Thread Information