lifesabitch is offline Associate Member

Almost done with third week

I am almost through my third week of 250ml test enanth every Mon. and Thur. My first week I went with the quads and the right one bothered me for like a week, the left didnt really hurt at all. The second week I hit the delts, no problems at all. This past Mon., I hit my right quad again and it just seems like hurts more than my left quad.....I dunno. I just gotta get use to it I guess. But, I have to say, it is definately worth it after seeing the results! I can tell that I am bigger everywhere, this is awesome! Everyone says I am getting bigger, especially my mom, I just say that I'm eating 7 times a day. They don't suspect anything. Probably most of the weight is from the dbol I am taking too. But my weight has increased big time along with my strength. I am a very satisfied customer!!!!! I really, really appreciate all of your advice guys along with your encouragement. I am sooo glad that I decided to go with injectables instead of just orals!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro. Keep us posted.

As for one leg hurting more than the other, it happens sometimes and is normal. During my first cycle my left quad would always hurt a little than my right, but you do get used to it, and I don't see a difference anymore. It also helps that the Ultra Growth Labs gear I'm using is completely painless!

Welcome to the club!

-moto

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Ahhhhh, steroids . Gotta love em. Good to hear things going well for you. Good luck.

Thread Information