1luv is offline Associate Member

help bros cyp/eq

ok, this spring im running a cyp/eq cycle to prepare for summer. Im going to run the cyp @ 500 mg a week and the eq at 400 mg. BUT, my question comes in here. Im really afraid of blowing up too big too quik. I want lean muscle and to be nice and cut. I was wondering if i maybe cut back on the cyp a lil? I know the EQ wont blow me up quik but ive never done cyp. Please help!!!! my goals are to stay lean and cut, but also add mass. My stats - 6'3" 185 5% (or less) bf

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Cycle experience?
    My first cycle ever was an EQ/dbol cycle. I kno I kno, no test. And results were not great. Then last summer i ran sus alone.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can use Prop instead of cyp..... Prop should be injected ED.

You should be using anti-e's (l-dex and nolva) in your cyle anyway but they will help with the bloat with cyp as well along with the EQ..................... Drinking 1.5 to 2 gallons of water ED, watch sodium, and do cardio.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Your plan is good then. Run .25mg of ldex + 10mg Nolva ED. This will take care of edema and estrogenic sides. If retension is still coming on, then up your L-dex to .5mg

Start PCT 21 days after last inject

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Your plan is good then. Run .25mg of ldex + 10mg Nolva ED. This will take care of edema and estrogenic sides. If retension is still coming on, then up your L-dex to .5mg

Start PCT 21 days after last inject
    so are you saying to use prop also? the ED injections arent very appealing to me this is why i chose cyp? So your saying use cyp 500 mg, 2 injections a week and EQ 400 mg a week and then what you have stated above. How long should i run each? would it look like this?

Test Cyp - 500 mg/wk 1-10
    EQ - 400 mg/wk 1-10
    Liquidex - .25mg ED
    Nolva - 10 mg ED

Thread Information