1sttimer is offline New Member

Question 1st cycle, is this fine

This is my first cycle and before I visited this site I thought it was okay. I am reading about first time users stacking all sorts of stuff, and call me a pussy if you like, this being my first time I am a little nervous how my body is going to respond. I am just taking test enathate 500mg a week. two shots a week on mondays and thursdays. will this be okay or should I bump it up with some more stuff?

Another question, my buddy and I are doing it together for the first time. We have only taken are first shot with our next due tomorrow. His thigh felt fine, but mine is getting more and more sore after the shot. Is that normal, or did I screw up?

I am 23 with just around 10% bf. I am 5'9" 175, good cut but a on the small side. What kind of gains can I expect with just enatate at 500mg a week.

Thanks for all the information you guys put on this site. This site has done a wonderful job answering all my questions. Keep it up guys!!!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    sounds fine to me on your cycle.
    First shots hurt some people a lot more than others.
    If you eat correct you can gain 15 to 25 pounds if you are not a fat ass. If so you will not gain as much but take away a good bit of fat.

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    Sounds good to me. Remember the test won't kick in for a few weeks so don't get discouraged.

from the 15 to 25 lbs, assuming I have a good post cycle and keep eating and lifting hard, how much can I expect to keep?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I didn't ask are taking nolva and ldex during your cycle. If so water retention wont be as bad and you should keep 85 to 95% of your gains with propper PCT. This may be high for some but before I did propper PCT I still kept 75 to 80%.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I think 500mg/wk is on the high side for a dude your size's 1st cycle. I was 189lbs/5'8"/15% and did 350mg/wk of TE.......I put on over 25lbs.

And dude, we can only give rough estimate on what you'll gain/keep. Dont think of your diet as temporary like a lot fo guy do while on cycle......that pisses me off. If you eat big and clean you will get big and lean.......it's that simple.

As for your pain...why did you choose quad shots for your 1st cycle? I have heard they hurt more than glutes.

Good luck!

D

I will be taking nolva during the cycle. Thanks for all your insight.

I was told to start taking nolva after the third week, and to start my PCT three weeks after my last shot. Is this correct?

Thanks, i know that these are only rough estimates and that it differs for every individual, and I do appreciate all your guys help. as for the shot in my thigh, i had a buddy do the first one and instead of him shooting my arse I figured he could just do it im my thigh. I now see why that may have been a bad idea.

I know diet is important and to be honest that is the part I will have the hardest time with. I am in the military stationed in Kuwait and the chow hall serves only three times a day. I can't eat 6 times a day but I try to substitute the extra meals with protein shakes and bars. will this be okay? What should I do different

Swellin Guest
    Everybody reacts differently. Some never need Nolve...I needed it very early.

Remember there is eternal standard for dose or gains...everything is relative. I didn't do it, but I like the idea of going with a slightly lower dose to start.

Eat.

Thread Information