Thread: Lower dosages?

scottspeeeds is offline New Member

Lower dosages?

I've done some research over the past few weeks and I'd like to try doing lower dosages of test enanthate . I'll of course still do PCT but I'm afraid of shocking my system. Has anyone ever done this that they could give me some insight or advice? Like, lower dosages don't work worth a **** or whatever. I'm thinking 100mg a week of test enanthate with something to stack it with. Looking for something good to go easy with.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottspeeeds
    I've done some research over the past few weeks and I'd like to try doing lower dosages of test enanthate. I'll of course still do PCT but I'm afraid of shocking my system. Has anyone ever done this that they could give me some insight or advice? Like, lower dosages don't work worth a **** or whatever. I'm thinking 100mg a week of test enanthate with something to stack it with. Looking for something good to go easy with.
    I'm an advocate of lower doses, but everyones body responds differently to doses, but since you don't know it's a good idea to start low. You might wanna bump up 100mg, to around 250mg.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    A good first cycle would be a long lasting ester of testosterone (such as cypionate or enanthate ) run at 200mg-400mg per week.

If you're interested in doing a low-dose, testosterone-only cycle, then consider running cyp or enan at 200-300mg per week.

You're right, PCT is still necessary.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    100mg/week would not be enough. If this will be your first cycle, you should grow quite a bit with 250mg/week, and there is no need to stack it with anything.

Thread Information