Question Bout Hcg And Fina

Im Doin A Small Cycle Of Fina Eod 75mg For 6 Weeks Prop And Winny Ed For 8 Weeks. I Do Have Clomid But Do I Need To Run Hcg ? This Is Not My 1st Cycle And I Heard Fina Makes U Shut Down Hard. What Does Everyone Think? Do I Need It And When Should I Start It?

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    Im Doin A Small Cycle Of Fina Eod 75mg For 6 Weeks Prop And Winny Ed For 8 Weeks. I Do Have Clomid But Do I Need To Run Hcg? This Is Not My 1st Cycle And I Heard Fina Makes U Shut Down Hard. What Does Everyone Think? Do I Need It And When Should I Start It?
    HCG will not help with HPTA recovery directly, as it will keep you suppressed, but...

HCG can and should be used to prevent testicular atrophy in the first place. Tren is very hard on the HPTA, but if we can prevent atrophy from setting in, your transition into PCT can be much smoother.

I recomend taking 500ius Every 4th day. This will be enough of a LH signal to stop the atrophy.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWNSAVER
    HCG will not help with HPTA recovery directly, as it will keep you suppressed, but...

HCG can and should be used to prevent testicular atrophy in the first place. Tren is very hard on the HPTA, but if we can prevent atrophy from setting in, your transition into PCT can be much smoother.

I recomend taking 500ius Every 4th day. This will be enough of a LH signal to stop the atrophy.
    Good info.............. also if you extend the prop past the fina a few weeks (2 weeks) this will also help make recovery easier....... If you keep testicular atrophy to a minimum or not happening from the use of HCG you will recover easier then if testicular atrophy does happen. You can also try using tribulus through your cycle to help with testicular atrophy as well.

So When Should Be Last Shot Of Hcg And When Does Clomin Pct Start? Should They Overlap?

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    So When Should Be Last Shot Of Hcg And When Does Clomin Pct Start? Should They Overlap?
    You can start your clomid or PCT 4 days after your last shoot of Prop. You can take your last HCG shot, 1 days before your last Prop shot, or 5 days before the start of PCT

Thread Information