johnsomebody is offline Senior Member

8-Week Prop/Var cycle worth it?

Hey bros,

I'm thinking of doing the following and wanted to ask for some feedback...

Weeks:
    1-8 100mg QV Prop/eod
    2-8 40mg Denkall Var ed
    HCG if needed
    Clomid PC

I've lifted for like 20 years, did my first cycle last summer -6'5", 235, not fat. Not expecting (or wanting) to put on 20lbs fast or anything from that. I'd be happy to keep 10 from it.

Good idea?

Thanks bros!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I like it. Lean and hard gains. Go for it. Seems like you will accomplish your goals. personally, I'd up the prop to 150 eod but that is just me.

Hey, thanks for the advice. I may up the Prop depending on how it goes -that's what appeals to me about the stuff, you can change the dose as you go along.

True, such a short half life. You would be doing 350mg of test a week, which is good and can work but my preference would be 500. Like I said, that is just me though. I bet you see great results either way you run it.

Oh, duh, I always thought 100mg of Prop eod worked out to the equivalent of 500mg Enanthate !

So they're actually equal? (I don't know where I got the idea Prop was less potent.)

I was actually thinking of maybe 100mg every 36 hours rather than 48, but I've never heard of anyone doing that elsewhere. That would work out to about 467mg/week.

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    I think prop is actually a bit more "potent" then enanthate due to the ester weights. For example 100mg of test prop contains more testosterone than 100mg test enanthate. Regarding your cycle, it looks all good to me.

It is less potent, less dosed but cheaper, but in the end, test is test.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBen187
    I think prop is actually a bit more "potent" then enanthate due to the ester weights. For example 100mg of test prop contains more testosterone than 100mg test enanthate. Regarding your cycle, it looks all good to me.
    Oh good, I was thinking maybe I'd dreamed that or something! Thanks! Somewhere I read the equation but God knows where...

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop and var is an overall killer combo. May want to consider running a 12 week cycle as opposed to 8. I bet once you get started you won't want to stop at week 8. So have enough supplies on hand for a 12 weeker. You'll be much happier that you did.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like it. Good luck and let us know how it goes. I don't think HCG will be necessary at all with that cycle.

And one more thing...I don't thing HCG is necessary for this cycle. You would be much better off taking r-ala or tyler's detox despite the effects of var are on the liver being overstated. As a precautionary measure...maybe, but it really isn't needed. Just my .02 cents.

~US~

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I like it. Good luck and let us know how it goes. I don't think HCG will be necessary at all with that cycle.
    Lol, great minds think alike. Actually I think you taught told me that one before in a pm.

realityarts is offline Member

Yup, RA, you got that right!

Thanks for the feedback, bros!

It's not so much that Var is liver toxic, which seems always to be in debate, it's more like it wacks your HDL/LDL and I don't want to stay in that kind of wacked state too long, just for the sake of my arteries which ain't gettin younger.

Sides, it's more like I don't want to end up in a BROKE state! Otherwise I WOULD have more of it standing by!

I'm also assuming I'm eventually gonna get real tired of those eod shots after 8 weeks or so.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Oh, duh, I always thought 100mg of Prop eod worked out to the equivalent of 500mg Enanthate !

So they're actually equal? (I don't know where I got the idea Prop was less potent.)

I was actually thinking of maybe 100mg every 36 hours rather than 48, but I've never heard of anyone doing that elsewhere. That would work out to about 467mg/week.
    Mg for mg, prop is more potent than enanthate.

Anybody know the formula off the top of your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Well, I'm a major shrinker for some reason. One week in and I've lost almost 20% off my nads. Going to hit HCG 2x/week 500iu throughout.

Thread Information