HossOfTexas is offline New Member

Help with new cycle

I plan on starting this in about 5 days. I've got (1) Deca 300,(10) Sustanon 250 amps, and (1)Test. Prop. 100. I've had good luck with my last cycle of just test prop. 250 twice a week, along with Cell Tech and tons of protein and aminos, and a few other supplements. I put on 30lbs that way in 6 weeks,from 150lbs to 180lbs, but got strep-throat and lost all of it in a week. I'm thinking this time to do 2 sust. a week, and one deca, and not real sure how to throw the prop. in there. I'm going to be taking the Cell Tech again, and some N20, and getting about 1.5 grams of protein/per pound of bodyweight. Does it sound like I'm on the right track? I would like an anti-estrogen to mix in,but no luck finding any and I don't wanna order off the internet.Any info would be appreciated.By the way, I'm 25, 6'0, 160lbs now.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    first off, don't waste your money on the otc supps, second, you've got to be mistaken on the test prop 250mg once a week, test prop should be shot at least eod, third, you lost 30lbs in one week??? sounds like no pct, you need to do a lot more research before you use aas again

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    hmmm cell tech. Quite the popular supplement on this board lately

30 lbs in one week, did you eat at all?

Scott pretty much summed it up for ya, all your gonna do is throw your money away again. Research and learn as much as you can before you start again, and just a suggestion you might wanna add alittle more weight before you start

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You really don't have anything to do a cycle with. Basically what you got, is probably an idea from some idiot at the gym and no knowledge yourself to boot. Take whatever you want, but you'll probably loose all your gains like you did before even if you don't get sick. Sorry, but at 6'0 160, I'd say you can grow a little more first naturally.

oh yeah, didn't even realize that, you could probably gain 30-40 more pounds at least naturally with proper diet and training, forget aas for now and concentrate on diet and training

I guess since I've only been researching hard for over a year I still don't know what I'm talking about. No, I didn't eat for a week, because I couldn't hardly get out of bed. I know I can gain weight naturally, I'm just trying to get back what I lost. The idiot in the gym is only my best friend, who's 215lbs of solid muscle and benches 435..but who am I to know anything. I'm not some dumb kid in case you didn't know. I thought this was a decent site for some additional advice from somebody who may know more than me, but I guess it's just a "I'm better than you because I think I know more than you" forum.

bro, sorry you were offended, but you really don't have a firm grasp on a proper cycle or proper pct, if you've been researching over a year, you would already know that, just because he is your best friend and is strong, doesn't make him an authority on anything, is he the one who got you your gear? he may just be trying to sell you off his left overs, there are plenty of pro bodybuildes who can barely sign their name let alone recommend a good aas therapy, good genes don't always equal good advice

I bought it myself from another guy actually. I got this gear to get me going again. I'm piecing together stuff to see how it works for me. I consider myself to be halfway intelligent, I'm a police officer. That's why I need to put some weight on now, b/c **** is getting bad around here.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member

Your on the right track!

Quote Originally Posted by HossOfTexas
    I plan on starting this in about 5 days. I've got (1) Deca 300,(10) Sustanon 250 amps, and (1)Test. Prop. 100. I've had good luck with my last cycle of just test prop. 250 twice a week, along with Cell Tech and tons of protein and aminos, and a few other supplements. I put on 30lbs that way in 6 weeks,from 150lbs to 180lbs, but got strep-throat and lost all of it in a week. I'm thinking this time to do 2 sust. a week, and one deca, and not real sure how to throw the prop. in there. I'm going to be taking the Cell Tech again, and some N20, and getting about 1.5 grams of protein/per pound of bodyweight. Does it sound like I'm on the right track? I would like an anti-estrogen to mix in,but no luck finding any and I don't wanna order off the internet.Any info would be appreciated.By the way, I'm 25, 6'0, 160lbs now.
    I have often read that the sust takes as much as four weeks in the body to supply its maximum benefit. I would use the prop to kick start the cycle during this period. I personally use an anti-estrogen and protein powders. I support the protein powders simply because they are a convenient way for me to get all of my protein.

no one said you weren't intelligent, but really, you need to get everything you need together for a proper cycle including pct before you begin, and it's probably not a good idea to announce your a cop when your talking about dealing in controlled substances in a public forum, what's to stop a hacker from using your ip address to hack into your pc and find out all about you?

knowone's trying to knock you, but 9 times out of 10, people who get cycles recommended for them by a friend turn out to be the worse decisions. Most of the times it is like scott said they are trying to get rid of extra gear they have. Just run through some of the threads here where this situation applies and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    30 lbs in one week, did you eat at all?

that is what I'm thinking

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Exactly, I wasn't clowning, but you had some stuff but not enough of it. My best friends try to talk to me about this stuff and I actually laugh at them for it. Sust can be used for a first time cycle but it is not recommended. You have basically half of what you need. No need to rush into something just because you have it. Cop? Didn't want to know that.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Im somewhat new at this AS stuff also, but im still inclined to agree witht the posts. I completely believe that you are educated and that you are making an attempt to put together a good cycle. I also agree that you dont have a complete cycle. It sounds like you have done some research...do a little more. I know when it comes to me spending hundreds of dollars i want to get it right....most people would agree with that let alone that you dont want to put your body under all of that stress AS do and not get anything in return. Its a cost/ benefit type thing. This is a great board and i believe these people to be giving you a bit of advice...just remember that sometimes the posters have responded to the same questions over incomplete cycles hundreds of times so the answers may seem a bit offensive...but i doubt that was the intention.

What else do I need then? I also have 1/2 bottle QV enth 250 from a few months ago.I wasn't trying to be bitchy, I just happened to be in a bad mood earlier and was looking for some encouraging threads to read.
    Last edited by HossOfTexas; 12-31-2003 at 06:07 PM.

Thread Information