bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Why did I only get 10 shots out of 10 mls?

My 10 ml vial only gave me 10 injections and I only used 1/2 cc mg per shot.
    If my calculations are correct, I should have gotten 20 shots from the vial.
    WTF is up with that. Even if I used a little extra, I dont see how I could have lost 1/2 a mg per shot
    Anyone have suggestions?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    WTF is up with that. Even if I used a little extra, I dont see how I could have lost 1/2 a mg per shot
    Anyone have suggestions?

Either you were gipped out of half or you had to be putting 1 cc in. Not too many other factors

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Unhappy

Anyone have suggestions?
    B, what company made the vial and what was in it?

RT test 400 mg 10 ml vial. Im using 3 cc syringe and only filling it to the 1/2 mark. Using 21 gg 1.5 needles. Both bottles were filled to the same hieght. I only have 1 bottle left for the next two months. One bottle was supposed to last for 10 weeks. It only lasted for one month. Im not happy.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    RT test 400 mg 10 ml vial. Im using 3 cc syringe and only filling it to the 1/2 mark. Using 21 gg 1.5 needles. Both bottles were filled to the same hieght. I only have 1 bottle left for the next two months. One bottle was supposed to last for 10 weeks. It only lasted for one month. Im not happy.
    Dam Bro, that sucks. Wish I know about RT gear but I don't. I've had experiences with the usual mexican vet gear you always hear is underfilled, but not RT. Hopefully some other members can help out.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    bermich the only other thing I can think of it wasn't a 10ml vial.

with BD I usually loosea shot or 2 also..never that much though

can you get more in a hurry bro

Da Bull is offline Banned
    that sucks bro.......sorry to hear it

Im not sure if I can get more. Only took 3 days after WU transaction. Not sure if I will. Might just cut it down to 10 weeks and buy MORE next cycle along with DECA .

I know the needle itself has remaining juice in it, but still wouldnt short me. Oh well. Next vial I will just draw short to preserve my 3 month schedule.

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    I know the needle itself has remaining juice in it, but still wouldnt short me. Oh well. Next vial I will just draw short to preserve my 3 month schedule.[/QUOTE]

I always buy more gear so that way I know this wont happen my last cycle I only had enough for 8 weeks. Were you mixing it w/ anything I know I've also ran test and eq and when I thought I was drawin out 1/2 of each I would pick up the t400 again and shoot a cc at once just from not paying attention

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

So you were using half of the 3cc capacity? The half way mark where? Sounds like you were doing 1.5cc shots to me!!!!!!!!!!

D

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    So you were using half of the 3cc capacity? The half way mark where? Sounds like you were doing 1.5cc shots to me!!!!!!!!!!

D
    exactly, if you were filling to the halfway mark, thats 1.5cc's, and thats where your gear went, you were injecting 600mg's hence 1.5cc. you do that math and there it goes. i dont even know why i posted this, cause its probably a joke cause your always making the smart ass comments on this board. why do i feel like i just fell into the joke lol

dizzle is offline Respected Member

katton is offline New Member
    Hey bermich, Other than getting shorted a couple mls. Is your RT gear working good? Are you hornier?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Halfway of a 3cc syringe is 1.5cc, go back to doorknob math class bermich. Lol

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I hope he meant 1/2 cc and not 1/2 a the syringe. If not, that is the biggest bone head move I have ever heard of and this smart ass will never hear the end of it from me. hahaha

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    GOOD POST DIZZLE - that is correct that especially with a 21g 1.5" needle you will lose about .25cc every time if you arent carefull - why are u using horse pins to shoot .5ml ???? but again, sounds like you have been shooting a tad to much

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Halfway of a 3cc syringe is 1.5cc, go back to doorknob math class bermich. Lol

HEY. Quit trying to be funny while you are following the crowd cause it just made you look like an idiot. If you read my post again you will see I typed 1/2 cc. Where do you see 1/2 of a syringe?? Geez. Some people see an opening and just go right in before they even know where it is leading.

I really hope you were trying to be funny and not trying to make me look like an idiot.

DIZZLE. I read that thread awhile ago. Im sure that was the problem. Im gonna be more observant on how much EXACTLY I use on the next vial. Thanks

With the 21 gg needles, I find it is easier to inject through than a 22 gg. Hole seems too small to push liquid through. 21gg: no probs.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    21 ga scare tissue ouch

I couldn't see this leaving you that short though. Strange. After I read that post a while back, I really started to pay attention to the amount in the pin before I switched after drawing. Better luck with the new bottle.

OK, I can't take it anymore,,,,,,,
    It's a conspiracy. I wasn't supposed to tell you, but I can't stand to see the pain you're going through Bro.
    There, I did it......now they'll kill me for sure...50%, you can have all my gear Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    OK, I can't take it anymore,,,,,,,
    It's a conspiracy. I wasn't supposed to tell you, but I can't stand to see the pain you're going through Bro.
    There, I did it......now they'll kill me for sure...50%, you can have all my gear Bro.

??? You lost me on that one. But since this is my thread, can I have your gear when they kill you???

Kinda lost me too TSW. I know we're cool but whatcha speaking about. Actually, that made me laugh. Bermich, I think he is just being dumb and joking about how you got shorted. And 7th's stash is mine. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Kinda lost me too TSW. I know we're cool but whatcha speaking about. Actually, that made me laugh. Bermich, I think he is just being dumb and joking about how you got shorted. And 7th's stash is mine. Hahaha.
    LOL...That was it Bro, just being silly about you gettin' shorted Bermich..."they" shorted you Bro...."they" can't be trusted, now ''they" are gonna kill me...
    I'm gonna hangout in the hills with Mel Gibson 'til this whole thing blows over!

Why is Mel gibson in the hills with you? Is he on juice too?

Why is Mel gibson in the hills with you? Is he on juice too?
    roflmao....Come on man, certainly you've seen Conspiacy Theory............MEl, Julia Roberts, the Star Trek guy (whatever the Capt.'s name is) and ofcourse.."Them"

Mel Gibson is in that movie??
    I dont think I saw that movie. Patrick Stewart I think his name is.

Thread Information