Thread: shooting

crj900 is offline Banned

shooting

Ok, I know where to shoot and all about that (spot injections.com) But I still am a little confused about some other stuff about shooting. How much is 1CC in ML. Also If you draw w/ one syringe, and you want to use a fresh one to inject, how do you put the fluid in the new syringe. Should the muscle be relaxed when injecting into it? Also, I hear people talking about drawing blood or whatever it may be when injecting, how could you 'draw' anything when you are injecting the test or whatever it may be inward, then pulling the needle out. Thanks.

razor67 is offline Banned
    ok,1cc=1ml
    you just change the pin
    relax the muscle
    once the needle is in pull back slightly on the plunger and see if blood enters the syringe.if not your good

-1cc=1ml; ???mg/1ml(cc)
    -Draw with a larger bore needle(20g) and switch to a smaller bore(22/23g) to inject.
    -Try and relax your muscle as much as possible. I always like to shoot right after a hot shower. The heat relaxes my muscles that much more and it makes the skin more permeable. IMO its an easier injection.
    -Before injecting it is neccessary to aspirate . To aspirate just pull back on the plunger after penetrating. If there is no blood drawn back into the syringe then you are good to inject. If, on a rare occasion, you do aspirate some blood(an indication you are in a vein) just withdraw the syringe/needle, expell the blood, change needles and rejab.

Always make sure you use proper sterile injecting techniques, i.,e., cleansing of all sites and top of vials, proper handling of needles to avoid contamination, etc. Can't stress the importance of sterility.

crj900 is offline Banned
    What exactly is it called when you make sure you get all the air out of the needle when you inject. When you let a little come out before injecting.

Quote Originally Posted by crj900
    What exactly is it called when you make sure you get all the air out of the needle when you inject. When you let a little come out before injecting.
    Not exactly sure what you mean bro??

crj900 is offline Banned
    ahha ok thanks. Man you guys gotta be die hard users. Its new years eve and your chillin answerin my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by crj900
    ahha ok thanks. Man you guys gotta be die hard users. Its new years eve and your chillin answerin my questions.
    Bro, I wish I WAS goin' out t'night, but I gotta get up at 6 A.M. and get my ass into work. It sucks.

Thread Information