BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

clen and test...since the test takes a few weeks

i plan on running test enanthate 500mg/wk with clen . Now i know you usually dont see much from the test for a few weeks but will i still have the same muscle sparing properties that come when cutting during the first few weeks?

cromespider is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    i plan on running test enanthate 500mg/wk with clen. Now i know you usually dont see much from the test for a few weeks but will i still have the same muscle sparing properties that come when cutting during the first few weeks?
    I would save the clen till after your cycle beacuse you will proably loose a few pounds the first few weeks but when the test E kicks in you are going to hold water and bloat up again i would try 100mg test prop eod for the first 2 weeks with 500mg test E and it will kickstart your gains save the clen for your PCT so you will have some energy in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by cromespider
    I would save the clen till after your cycle beacuse you will proably loose a few pounds the first few weeks but when the test E kicks in you are going to hold water and bloat up again i would try 100mg test prop eod for the first 2 weeks with 500mg test E and it will kickstart your gains save the clen for your PCT so you will have some energy in the gym.
    i understand what you are saying, however, i am doing a cutting cycle. I do understand that i will hold water and such but it is not the weight i am worrying about...it is the fat im trying to get rid of. Test e with clen and a good diet will do the job.

cromespider is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    i understand what you are saying, however, i am doing a cutting cycle. I do understand that i will hold water and such but it is not the weight i am worrying about...it is the fat im trying to get rid of. Test e with clen and a good diet will do the job.
    If you want to really just loose fat get cycle T3 while you are on your test it will practly melt the fat off of you I would also throw in some fina or winny.But remember 80% of how fast you loose weight is how you eat

Quote Originally Posted by cromespider
    If you want to really just loose fat get cycle T3 while you are on your test it will practly melt the fat off of you I would also throw in some fina or winny.But remember 80% of how fast you loose weight is how you eat
    my source doesnt have t3 and i dont really know if i want to take it. I have heard both good and bad. You are definately right about diet. I plan on being very strict. The test will allow me to maintain what i have and hopefully allow me to continue to put on strength since i am a powerlifter.

Thread Information