fabry is offline Senior Member

Juice waste before inj (for Test En 250mg/1ml amp)

i've got my very small test en amps (1ml/250mg) and was thinking about how much of it i will loose for any injection because of the pre-injection air-out-of-syring (sorry, but i dont know how to translate in a better way).
    what i mean is, there is so small juice in the amp that for sure some of it will be lost while ejecting the air out from the syring.
    should i mix it with something else (b12 vit for exemple) or the quantity lost is really insignificant?
    or is better to mix it with something else anyway just to make it more liquid (less oily).
    thank you and happy new year

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biondo[ITA]
    i've got my very small test en amps (1ml/250mg) and was thinking about how much of it i will loose for any injection because of the pre-injection air-out-of-syring (sorry, but i dont know how to translate in a better way).
    what i mean is, there is so small juice in the amp that for sure some of it will be lost while ejecting the air out from the syring.
    should i mix it with something else (b12 vit for exemple) or the quantity lost is really insignificant?
    or is better to mix it with something else anyway just to make it more liquid (less oily).
    thank you and happy new year
    the amount lost is pretty insignificant

harorider is offline New Member
    I take the just spent pin and suck some grapefruit juice in it and shoot it under my tongue.

"I take the just spent pin and suck some grapefruit juice in it and shoot it under my tongue."

??? WHAT ???

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    do we have another douche-bag on our hands?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    do we have another douche-bag on our hands?
    looks like it

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sure if i know exactly what u mean but one thing that will kind of work if drawing out a little bit of air before u draw out the oil, then as u inject the air will push out all the oil and there wont be any left in the syringe, only problem is u need to inject vertically because if u inject with the syringe horizontally it will make the air bubble will mix in wwith the oil and not be able to push out the oil....

what i mean is:
    before injecting i should draw air out of syringe but while doing it a little drop of juice goes out from the syringe.
    my question is: is that amount significant or not?
    or... the mg left of testosterone would be 248 or 210 (original was 250)?
    hope i explained myself better...
    tnx

MachZ is offline Member
    Don't worry about a little drop, it makes for good lube.

Once you do it enough you will stop just before you get that drop running down the needle.
    Watch the last little air pocket go thru the clear section and you will see it only takes a sligh bit of pressure to get it out without loosing much at all.

Thread Information