Thread: New Member here

TitansFan is offline New Member

New Member here

Ok just made a New Years resolution to lose some weight.Here is my stats 36 year old 5'10" 230lb male.Used to weight train years ago but never was this fat.
    Would it be best to start doing light training and cardio before doing a cycle.Need some feedback about what i should do.I'll get a pic up later today but it ain't going to be pretty.

thanks TitansFan
    Last edited by TitansFan; 01-01-2004 at 12:37 PM.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't advise that you just jump right into doing a cycle. Get your diet and cardio in gear and lose as much as the excess fat as possible. Then work out seriousley for at least a year and build up a good base to go on before you juice. You will eventually have to lose the fat, so if you do a cycle now you will lose all of your gains when you begin cutting. Do lots of research and educate yourself in he use of AAS so that you will be ready when the time comes.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Start with getting your diet/lifestyle in order. I dont mean to say "lifestyle" like I think your some kind of jerk, just we develop eating and living habbits that make us overweight underweight whatever. So the change is in your approach to life.You made a good choice by coming here and asking some advice. Next would be training outline your goals taylor your routine to what your goals are. I am assuming that you want to drop the fat not train for the olympia. To get your body back in shape I would start with full body routine 3x a week. Things like pull-ups, presses, ab work, curls. Just basic movements to train your body how to work again. I would start with 30 mins@ 70% of your heart rate max, if you dont know what it is ask a trainer at the gym or someone in the fittness forum will know. Lastly would be gear, your at the age where you could go see a hrt dr. and will probably give you a script for some test. Seeing that your just getting started that would be as far as you need to go for use of as, for now. Hang around here and work on your education there is some great info here and some great bros with great advice here. Good luck bro and happy new year.

I think a good year or two of consistent training should be done before every starting a cycle. Work on getting your diet in line before every starting a cycle.

Thanks alot for the replies and posted this in the fitness forum also.I'll be getting started on my workout this Friday...thanks alot guys and if you have more input let me know

TitansFan

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan
    Thanks alot for the replies and posted this in the fitness forum also.I'll be getting started on my workout this Friday...thanks alot guys and if you have more input let me know

TitansFan
    Let's go ravens

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Let's go ravens
    http://www.ravenssuck.com/

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan
    that's pretty clever, you are a witty guy.....

Thread Information