bmg
    bmg is offline Member

opinions please!

I know this guy (me) who has a 10*250 vial deca , 10*200 cyp, 10*100 prop, and 2 amps of hcg . How would you advise I cycle these. I have a few basic ideas, but I appreciate the good advice of others.

Please do not respond that I don't have enough: this is what I am working with.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    you do not have enough to run a cycle............ can't build a cycle from that. Also what are your stats age, weight, height, cycle experiance, training exp............

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    age, prior cycle history?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    you do not have enough to run a cycle............ can't build a cycle from that. Also what are your stats age, weight, height, cycle experiance, training exp............
    This is enough for me to run a cycle. I am lucky and respond very well to anything I take. My question is how to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    This is enough for me to run a cycle. I am lucky and respond very well to anything I take. My question is how to take it.
    5 week cycle is not long enough to get blood concentration to peak levels to see results........... come on now who are you kidding?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    [QUOTE=bmg]This is enough for me to run a cycle. I am lucky and respond very well to anything I take. My question is how to take it.[/Q

I am 25. The rest is on my profile.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    5 week cycle is not long enough to get blood concentration to peak levels to see results........... come on now who are you kidding?
    Who said anything about 5 weeks? I can take lower dosages and get results.

MachZ is offline Member
    Mudman is right, you don't have enough of anything for a cycle.

Bro do what you want..................... if you know it all then build the cycle and post it for us to look at.

I know what to do and how to do it....... you came asking us for help.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    Mudman is right, you don't have enough of anything for a cycle.
    I have done less before and got good results. Your not listening to me.
    I have done 8 week cylces taken no more than 600 total mg/ week and gained 20 pounds. Thanks anyway though.

MachZ is offline Member
    I have done less before and got good results. Your not listening to me.
    I have done 8 week cylces taken no more than 600 total mg/ week and gained 20 pounds. Thanks anyway though.
    You the exception to the norm then bro. Thats not near enough deca for the average joe especially someone who has done a cycle b4 but I guess your all set.

Good Luck.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    pretty much everyone here will tell you that you need more gear to put together a proper cycle, if you disagree and don't want to listen, then what can i tell you, find a board somewhere where they will tell you what you want to hear, good luck

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    pretty much everyone here will tell you that you need more gear to put together a proper cycle, if you disagree and don't want to listen, then what can i tell you, find a board somewhere where they will tell you what you want to hear, good luck
    I never asked if I need more gear Scott!

I never asked if I need more gear Scott!
    arguing semantics is not the way to get your point accross, i'm not saying you need to buy anything more, i'm saying that the cycle you proposed doesn't have enough gear factored in, like mudman said, do what you want since you seem dead set against anything we say, good luck with your cycle, i hope you do well

bmg I'm still waiting to see a cycle plan from you.......... You ran a few cycle before so only you will know how to run this cycle for yourself.

Also, why have HCG on such a low dosed and short cycle? I see no need for it.

MachZ is offline Member
    He's a pretty short bro so maybe it works well for him, ho knows but Mudman said it best, have him post what he's going to take for a cycle.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    1)hcg wouldn't be needed
    2)quit being a smartass to mudman as he is one of the most inteligent and respected members of the board
    3)To run a proper(keyword here) you need more gear, in paticular, more test. don't like it, don't ask the question because we are only being honest because in reality, it is your body and who really gives a shi t what you do with it right?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    I know this guy (me) who has a 10*250 vial deca , 10*200 cyp, 10*100 prop, and 2 amps of hcg . How would you advise I cycle these. I have a few basic ideas, but I appreciate the good advice of others.

Please do not respond that I don't have enough: this is what I am working with.
    Its funny that in 10 posts no one could get over that fact that I don't stack heavy. Maybe I should have been more specific, but then again I did type "Please do not respond that I don't have enough: this is what I am working with."

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Then take a 7 week cycle and see half ass results. YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Its funny that in 10 posts no one could get over that fact that I don't stack heavy. Maybe I should have been more specific, but then again I did type "Please do not respond that I don't have enough: this is what I am working with."
    stacking heavy and having enough to run a proper cycle are 2 different things

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Then take a 7 week cycle and see half ass results. YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH
    How long do your cylce usually last?

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    stacking heavy and having enough to run a proper cycle are 2 different things
    Agreed.

doesn't the fact that you came on here asking questions about basic cycle planning tell you that maybe you don't know everything about the subject? if small doses work for you, great! but guess what, you're not like everybody! i know, it's hard to imagine that people are different. Alas, they are and so they respond to drugs differently. if i were you, i'd do a search on low dosed cycles and glean what you can from them. Had you done that in the first place, you probably wouldn't have even posted this question.

How long do your cylce usually last?
    Depends on what I'm running, goals, etc....... but shortes was 12 weeks and longest was 16 weeks. But I would never go less then 10 weeks, especially with long estered gear like cyp and deca that you want to use

bmg
    bmg is offline Member

Just answer the question!

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    doesn't the fact that you came on here asking questions about basic cycle planning tell you that maybe you don't know everything about the subject? if small doses work for you, great! but guess what, you're not like everybody! i know, it's hard to imagine that people are different. Alas, they are and so they respond to drugs differently. if i were you, i'd do a search on low dosed cycles and glean what you can from them. Had you done that in the first place, you probably wouldn't have even posted this question.
    Its not like that at all. I just know how I react so it doesn't make sence to be told "its not enough". Like I said I value these opinions because they come from experience, but they are worthless to me.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Depends on what I'm running, goals, etc....... but shortes was 12 weeks and longest was 16 weeks. But I would never go less then 10 weeks, especially with long estered gear like cyp and deca that you want to use
    Ok. Did you get results throughout the cycle. Because thats what I keep it short (like 8 weeks). When my gains get slow I get off in stead of raising the dose.

Like I said I value these opinions because they come from experience, but they are worthless to me.
    You just answered your own q's and should have never posted on how to use these compounds............... You need to show us how you are going to run the cycle with what you have.......... You have the experiance with very low dosed cycles.

Ok. Did you get results throughout the cycle. Because thats what I keep it short (like 8 weeks). When my gains get slow I get off in stead of raising the dose.
    I always get results on my cycles but they do deminish near the end........ but longer cycles allow me to maintain and keep my gains easier. I never raise my dosages when gains slow down I raise my calories instead.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    You just answered your own q's and should have never posted on how to use these compounds............... You need to show us how you are going to run the cycle with what you have.......... You have the experiance with very low dosed cycles.
    I agree with that for the most part. let me ask one last question. would you take the all three at the same time (pretend i'm taking a higher mg if it helps) or would you take the prop in the begining then switch to the cyp at a higher dose, while taking the deca at 300 mg/week all along.

I agree with that for the most part. let me ask one last question. would you take the all three at the same time (pretend i'm taking a higher mg if it helps) or would you take the prop in the begining then switch to the cyp at a higher dose, while taking the deca at 300 mg/week all along.
    Ok since we are pretending here

I would start all three together...... I would run the prop 100mg ED for 4 weeks to jump start the cycle and also start the deca and cyp and run that for 10 weeks minimum. I would also be running l-dex and nolva through the cycle as well

MachZ is offline Member
    Cyp & deca take about 4 weeks to kick in. You want the prop for fast acting till the cyp & deca get going.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    I always get results on my cycles but they do deminish near the end........ but longer cycles allow me to maintain and keep my gains easier. I never raise my dosages when gains slow down I raise my calories instead.
    I'm all for keeping my gains. When I begin to need to extend my cycles I'll keep all of this in mind. I don't expect my shorter, lower dosed cycles to last forever.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Cyp & deca take about 4 weeks to kick in. You want the prop for fast acting till the cyp & deca get going.
    I'll probably go with that right there. That makes a lot of sence, I just feel better about it after I pass it by someone.

MachZ is offline Member
    I'm all for keeping my gains. When I begin to need to extend my cycles I'll keep all of this in mind. I don't expect my shorter, lower dosed cycles to last forever.
    What did you have in mind for a cycle?
    I'm interested in what worked for you and how you were planning on taking the gear you mentioned in the first post.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    What did you have in mind for a cycle?
    I'm interested in what worked for you and how you were planning on taking the gear you mentioned in the first post.
    I couldn't decide if I should use the prop to kick start, or take it at the end to raise the overall dose. I wasn't sure If I wanted to take the deca for 8 weeks at 300mg/ week or 10 weeks at 250mg.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    I couldn't decide if I should use the prop to kick start, or take it at the end to raise the overall dose. I wasn't sure If I wanted to take the deca for 8 weeks at 300mg/ week or 10 weeks at 250mg.
    The only reason I figure this works for me is because I've never none more. Once anyone takes a certain dose they wont get equal results at the same of lower dose. I am taking advantage of this by slowly and gradually raising the dose each cycle.

MachZ is offline Member
    Ok bro, keep us posted on your results.

Thread Information