Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    toddy is offline Junior Member

juice in the mail

My buddy just ordered some gear from his buddy in Texas.
    He sent the gear off this past Wednesday. It was supposed to be
    over nighted, but Obviously it is not because of the tragedy and
    no planes are flying. Do you think the postal service and
    customs are all serching through all packages. Do they actually open them up.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I have the exact same concern right now and would like some advice as well. My package was just some Liquidex and was sent to California. It was very well concealed as well.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    my clomid is going to be getting here way late anybody know what i should do?

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Whiteyebrowe
    my clomid is going to be getting here way late anybody know what i should do?
    i hate to say it bro but its been said MANY times before "wait till you get all of your gear before starting" what were you on and how long ago was your last injection?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by 4plates

i hate to say it bro but its been said MANY times before "wait till you get all of your gear before starting" what were you on and how long ago was your last injection?
    wise words!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Customs is ripping everything apart. If you don't receive your shit, be grateful that all you lost was your money.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Hey

At least for a while, tillt his all boils down, I would stick domestic. Just to be safe.
    P

CYCLEON Guest
    For the next month or so im not sure a gnat could get through customs unscathed - make sure a domestic packs well too. Dont think that they wont be hunting through that as well.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Damn...I just ordered from Mexico a few days ago. Only three hundred bucks, not that big a deal, but some of it was Clomid, I will need soon. Any leads stateside for that???

Peace
    Last edited by Keywestlifter; 09-16-2001 at 09:54 PM.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I think security will be very tight for you guys in the US for a while but I agree with Excess all you lost was money .....

Billy

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    If they are focusing on terrorist-type contraband, Customs may not be willing to take the time it reqiures to confiscate and write-up seizure reports for drugs. Doing so would only take time away from what they are (and should have always been) focusing on. So, it may not be that bad, but it's hard to say.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

For Whiteyebrow

If worst comes to worst go to your doctor, explain your predicument and get him to give you a pesciption. You should be ok. I would do this as a last resort because it beats the alternative. Don't worry, doctors are bound by patient/doctor confendtialality.
    Tobey

toddy is offline Junior Member
    The package is domestic. It is coming from Texas and going to
    Georgia. Do you think they will search this.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

we had teh same situation before Y2K

ordered from thailand, got our shit held up at JFK airport and got letters from teh FEDS!!alot of letters!!i didn't personally do anythign but my FORMER friend decided to send it in my name to my gf's house.i got letters from teh feds about teh anabolic act of 1990 and they wanted ME to come to JFK ariprot to claim it.i didn't even have anything to do w/ it.trust me , it wasn't good.i have a friend who got teh same letters like 4 or 5 times before teh feds finally confiscated his car, computers, and froze his bank acct.i'll try to get down to my mom's house in nj to get teh old letters and post them on here to show you what teh gov't sends.

Good Luck

Hey partboy,
    Good luck but I hate to say it but it looks like your screwed. Damn, You have really had a run of bad luck here lately have'nt ya? Hope that everything works out ok. Just say the word and we'll come spring ya out! j/k
    Tobey

hahahaha

no that situation w/ teh gear is long over w/.that was almost 2 yrs ago.i had absolutely nothign to do w/ it.my stupid friend ordered shit, didn't tell me , and put it in my name like an asshole.THEN sent it to my gf's house wo/ both of us knowing.i didn't even catch it til he asked if we recived any mail for him because he sent "stuff" to that address.

BigL is offline New Member
    You really need to do research before getting on here and just saying stuff. The Feds are not ripping anything up. At JFK, what happens is they use a pressure system to see if there are any bombs. The bombs will explode when placed in these pressurized systems. If nothing happens then it is shipped on. The only way gear will get confascated is if it is packaged poorly or if it is coming from a source that is under surveiance.

big L are you talking to me??

i'm just sharing my experience w/ international ordering during high security times.i obviously didn't see teh package before it was sent but it was taken.i have letters from teh FEDS that wern't happy to say teh least.i had nothing at all to do w/ it.i knew nothign about it until i started getting letters and they told me they had confiscated it.i hope your not referring to me when you said not to come on here telling stories.i was just sharing my experience w/ teh gov't and confiscation.

Hey Partyboy

Hey partyboy!
    All of us here at AR who have been around for a while know where YOU are comeing from. Don't worry about that shit.
    Later,
    Tobey
    Last edited by Tobey; 09-17-2001 at 07:19 PM.

4plates is offline Banned
    thanks for sharing your experience.i was a little concerned and always wondered what they will do if they find shit in the mail.
    iv valued your ? and responces with the highest regard.
    keep em commin

BigWill is offline Junior Member

Re: For Whiteyebrow

Originally posted by Tobey
    If worst comes to worst go to your doctor, explain your predicument and get him to give you a pesciption. You should be ok. I would do this as a last resort because it beats the alternative. Don't worry, doctors are bound by patient/doctor confendtialality.
    Tobey
    DONT BELIEVE THAT FOR A SECOND. HIS STANDARD PROCEDURE WILL BE TO ENTER NOTES ON YOUR AS CONDITON ON YOUR MEDICAL RECORD, WHICH WILL REMAIN FOR ALL TO SEE.

IN AN EMERGENCY, USE TRIBULIS.

Medical records

I beg to differ Big W.
    Unless you are in a profession that puts the public at risk due to a specific reason due to your medical condition Your medical records can not be veiwed by anyone without your conscent. Hell even in the case of putting the public at risk, Doctors,dentist ect are NOT required by law to inform patients of potential risk due to HIV ect that the doctor may or may not have. True it would be intered into your medical records, false that any who wish can trot down and view your personal records at a whim. This ,however,as mentioned before was a last case scerniro.
    Later,
    Tobey

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with Tobey 100% Drs are bound over to confidentality and nobody has the right to view your medical record without it being passed through a court the same as you do not have to tell your employer if you have Aids HIV or diabetic

Billy

Mike Guest
    Ok you guys are both right in a way - TRUST me you dont need to explain the laws of doc/patient confidentiality to me but it also is not completely true that your doc will be the only person to see med files - it can make it harder for you to obtain insurance in the future believe it or not and there are other cases in which your medical information may be viewed - it's up to you whether you want AS usage on your notes or not - personally it comes down to this.....if you dont know how to treat yourself medically as well as a doc could - leave that up to your doc (that means letting he/she know what you are doing with your body) or second option being take your well being into your own hands and accept the responsibility that means

Hey Juice

Hey Juice,
    Just got your gear in the mail today man. Pretty good shit to! j/k

Before you sent it did you get a verification slip as to the delivery date ,ect. It is a slip that has a tracking number on it which allows them to locate your package in case it is lost. Any way if it does not appear in the mail you can go to the post office and have it track down.(If you dare do such a thing with gear in the mail.) Anyway, give it a couple of more days. You should be allright.
    Tobey

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I tell ya what Juice, just give me your supplier's name and I will call for ya w/ a change of address so that it will come to my house. heeee.
    Speaking of which, I been wondering, I have never ordered "gear" in the mail, but would like to start if I can find some sources, but who do you trust? I mean come on, what will the FBI do? What does Custom's do? Maybe some of your pro's can answer that. I have only bought from local guys, but it is getting so hard to get here, and then the stuff you really want, is like pulling teeth.
    Dammit, I should've went to Med School and became a doctor, then i could supply all you guys with the "hook" Up eh? How is ordering "gear" thru the mail? Is it safe? i know what most of you are going to say, "get a good supplier". Hell if I am a newbie at ordering thru the mail, how will I know who has been around the longest and who is reputable? I mean, ain't like companies advertise how long they have been selling "gear"....
    maybe I should've put up a post for this one? I know we aren't supposed to discuss sources on the board, which technically I didn't, but I was just wondering what you other guys thought about this.

Sicilian 30- Net Sources

Sicilian 30,

It's really like playing craps. Somtimes you win somtimes you lose. Surf the net, write down several of the more realistic supliers. If they appear to cheap chances are they are looking to ripp you off. Check out www. bloodsweatsteel. com and anabolics.com They have scammers list that yo can check out. If what yo have is not on that list, then PM several modes and ask them if they have ever heard of this particular source. Most will be able to set you straight on the source or not. If you don't find out the info that you wanted to hear then o have to just start all over. When you find one, oreder small at first to buoil up a little trust. Do not oder all of your gear at once. Good Luck
    Tobey

Thanks tobey, I just don't want to have to bother a Mod, every freakin time I find a supplier that is not on the list. but oh well, I guess I have to start somewhere. I need to get more reliable suppliers, it is a real pain in my A%$# to have to keep calling my buddy and he calls his buddy and so on.. Then the chit I asked for, he either doesn't have it, or he is out completely. Say I find a good supplier, what are the chances they will be around for a while? I mean what are the percentages.. Remember, I am a newbie when it comes to this sort of thing, so I have no idea what to expect, hince that is why I am here askin you pros'..

CYCLEON Guest
    u find a good reliable source, then stick with him but always check up on things from time to time cause even big names have gone out sometimes.

Sicilian 30- Net Sources

WHOA BUD,
    Maybe I gave you the wrong impression and if I did I'm sorry. I'm by no means a pro, hell I'm still checking out sources myself. In fact I have never oroderd anything off the net to be honest. I do know quite a bit about it though just from reading post off the board. It can be real frustrating over the net. You never see who you are dealing with and you never know what you are getting until it is allready bought and paid for. Kinda sad really, but that is just the way it is. Good luck.
    Tobey

No I didn't get the wrong impression bout you Tobey, I just was making a statement is all. But thanks for letting me know though. maybe some of the other fellas can give me some insight into this. I am always open for advice.

demetri is offline Member
    They're beautiful

One thing about real Winstrol amps is that the winny sticks to weird places in the amp (like in the picture) and you have to shake it . . . well like a polariod picture (cant get that song out of my head).

I can't say 100% for sure but they look good to me.

d

demetri is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demetri
    They're beautiful

One thing about real Winstrol amps is that the winny sticks to weird places in the amp (like in the picture) and you have to shake it . . . well like a polariod picture (cant get that song out of my head).

I can't say 100% for sure but they look good to me.

d
    Another reply went in the wrong thread Either I'm going crazy or something is wrong. It was supposed to go in http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=76742. That's it I'm packin it in for the day and going drinking.

d

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I made a order two months ago and my source hasn't sent it yet. He sent my first order right on time though.

MachZ is offline Member
    this thread is over 2 years old..

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toddy
    My buddy just ordered some gear from his buddy in Texas.
    He sent the gear off this past Wednesday. It was supposed to be
    over nighted, but Obviously it is not because of the tragedy and
    no planes are flying. Do you think the postal service and
    customs are all serching through all packages. Do they actually open them up.
    they are looking for bombs and the like, not little bottles of juice.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    this thread is over 2 years old..
    exactly, why dig it up

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    exactly, why dig it up
    opps

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Thanks tobey, I just don't want to have to bother a Mod, every freakin time I find a supplier that is not on the list. but oh well, I guess I have to start somewhere. I need to get more reliable suppliers, it is a real pain in my A%$# to have to keep calling my buddy and he calls his buddy and so on.. Then the chit I asked for, he either doesn't have it, or he is out completely. Say I find a good supplier, what are the chances they will be around for a while? I mean what are the percentages.. Remember, I am a newbie when it comes to this sort of thing, so I have no idea what to expect, hince that is why I am here askin you pros'..
    you can pm me if you want, i have ordered from the internet threw the mail and have recieved everything ive ordered. you just have to find a good source, hence the reason i said you can PM me if you want - joey

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    you can pm me if you want, i have ordered from the internet threw the mail and have recieved everything ive ordered. you just have to find a good source, hence the reason i said you can PM me if you want - joey
    I fell for this the other day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information