Thread: hgh (HUMATROPE)

xcavat is offline New Member

Thumbs up hgh (HUMATROPE)

me and a buddy have humatrope by lilly we weigth 200lbs ans 220lbs
    we were wondering how to take it, and what needles to use.

we have 90 iu each
    what is an iu in relation to a cc

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah before you start sticking yourself i'd do some research. GH has been discussed many times on here.

is the button at the top right you're looking for.

are you planning on running GH alone ??
    do you know where to inject it ??

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Stats?

BF%
    Training Experience:
    Cycle Experience:

no no u got it wrong weve been working out for a couple of years now with a few cycles under our belt, now were ready to take it to the next level, we were thinking of taking 1.5 ius a day for five days on 2 days off. sticking them in the fat tissue around the belly???

220lbs. 24yrs 25%
    200lbs. 27yrs 8-8%

are gear consists of some deca winstrol , suston 250.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xcavat
    no no u got it wrong weve been working out for a couple of years now with a few cycles under our belt, now were ready to take it to the next level, we were thinking of taking 1.5 ius a day for five days on 2 days off. sticking them in the fat tissue around the belly???
    Don't mean to be rude guys, I was just checking.... I'm not an authority on GH, I don't have the means to run it with my income right now, so I haven't put a lot of research into it. All I can tell you is that I do know that it's injected subqutaneously in the belly area, as far as dosages, frequency of injections, cycle lengths and things to run it with, I'm not gonna be much help, I'd use the search button, as I'm sure there is plenty of info to get you started there.

Peace

-Taejoon

diesel21 is offline Member
    um, for one thing, EVERYONE i know here in the ny gyms does 3 (or at least 2 kits back to back) with plenty of test to go with it....

its a waste otherwise...
    i personally would never do it.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    me and a buddy have humatrope by lilly we weigth 200lbs ans 220lbs
    we were wondering how to take it, and what needles to use.

we have 90 iu each
    what is an iu in relation to a cc

You don't have nearly enough bro....you need to run it at least 3 mos for it to be effective...do what the others stated and research.

DB

diesel21 is offline Member
    lots of test too!!!!

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    you inject hgh subQ usually with a insulin pin, pinch the skin on your stomach and inject.

great help thanks

ok thanx guys we are on our way, we got the needles we know how and where to inject, actually i couldn't wait we started it already
    but i'm a little worried now because i'm not sure on the doses i have 90 iu's so i was thinking of taking it for five days on and 2 days offand one kit should last for 12 weeks, if i take 1.5iu's each day, but half of you juice monkey's tell me that i need to take like 4 iu's each day and the other half says that they seen GREAT results only taking 2/3iu's each day?????????????? so i figured i'll go in between at 1.5 iu's each day and if that doesn't work then i can't always up the doses because i do really have 2 kits,, i was also thinking of doing some deca and winny with the hgh also any more thoughts guys???

I do not think you should have started, it seems to me that you do not even realize what you are getting into. Hgh has irreversible effects that should not be taken lightly by anyone.

well light weight baby, i'm not taking it lighty, and by the looks of ur current cycle it has some ireversible effects to, anyways if u don't have anythinpositive to say then don't bother replying to this thread.

That was positive I am not going to say go for it because it is not the safest thing to do. This is constructive critism and the reason why is to make sure fellow board members are doing stuff as safe as they can. The board is for helping people and giving opinions if you thought everyone was going to agree with you why did you even bother to post.
    Last edited by LightWeightBaby; 01-04-2004 at 12:27 PM.

no problem man, it jsut seemed to me that everone says reserch it more and well i have been doing that for awile now and in my opinon hgh is more safe less side afects then AS . HEY MAYBE WHEN ur wallet gets a little fater u might change ur mind!!!!

Yes I may do hgh in the future, and I have been researching it for about 2 years and still feel I need more information before I make the go ahead to that step. Money is not the biggest of my worries by all means, if i wanted to have it I would get it.

ok thanx guys we are on our way, we got the needles we know how and where to inject, actually i couldn't wait we started it already
    but i'm a little worried now because i'm not sure on the doses i have 90 iu's so i was thinking of taking it for five days on and 2 days offand one kit should last for 12 weeks, if i take 1.5iu's each day, but half of you juice monkey's tell me that i need to take like 4 iu's each day and the other half says that they seen GREAT results only taking 2/3iu's each day?????????????? so i figured i'll go in between at 1.5 iu's each day and if that doesn't work then i can't always up the doses because i do really have 2 kits,, i was also thinking of doing some deca and winny with the hgh also any more thoughts guys???

Bro 2 kits is still not enough..you can run 2-4 ius with good results but you have to run it a 3 month minimum..please I been taking hgh for years..I hope you listen 1 more time and if not kiss your money good bye.

Good luck

DB

so if u have been reserching it for a whole two yaers in our opinon how many iu's would u take each day??????

I would run at least 3 ius. but for over 3 months (at the least)

ok da bull finally some help in here i'm going to up the dose to 2 iu's a day that would be about 3/4 of a cc right

so if u have been reserching it for a whole two yaers in our opinon how many iu's would u take each day??????

Last time.....I've been doing it for 4 yrs.....2-4 ius is a very legit dose,i'd lean towards 2ius for you,that's a great start at a 3 month min cycle!!!!!!!!!

ok thanks light weight baby even thougth we argued a bit i appreciate ur opinon but i'm going to stick with the 2 ius a day for now see how it works

ok bro well good luck to you and be safe, and keep us informed throughout your cycle.

ok da bull finally some help in here i'm going to up the dose to 2 iu's a day that would be about 3/4 of a cc right
    on a slin pin it's ius bro can't go wrong,just pull up to the number 2 and your all set

peace

DB

i use and insulin dart 5/8 lenght and 29 gage does that sound right, it doen't go up in iu's but i now there is 3 iu's in a cc

the whole needle is only half a cc it says right on it mybe i need to change darts???

i use and insulin dart 5/8 lenght and 29 gage does that sound right, it doen't go up in iu's but i now there is 3 iu's in a cc
    several different slin pins around...but your good to go.

Good luck bro...and start the hgh a month before you start your cycle of AS

DB

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    you need to run 4 ius a day for atleast 3 months
    Wow and at $14 each IUS thats a pricey 3 months. Doc told me to run 3/4 to 1.5 IUS a day, more then 2 makes tunnel carpel syndrome in hands. Since I am HRT its better to run lower doses of everything but do it all year round, maybe multi-year. Plus GH makes you continue producing testostoerone even when on 100 mg testosterone a week so you end up with effectively more because your natural stuff adds up with the added stuff.

ntpadude what kind of results did u get only runing 3/4 to 1.5 iu's each day

Thread Information